“Delicious and affordable”

Evo
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: EVO Dining opened its doors in 2008 on the corner of Park Avenue and Chandler Streets in Worcester MA. Home of Worcester's Best Chef 2013 Voted Worcester’s Best Overall Restaurant 2012Also named Best Vegan & Organic Food & Best Place to Be Seen by Worcester Living Magazine. Worcester Restaurant, EVO Dining offers health conscious menu options to please an array of tastes.The casual fine dining menu features award winning cuisine prepared with only the freshest natural and organic ingredients. To please steak lovers, vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-free guests alike, menu items include signature sandwiches, gourmet pizzas and flavorful entrees. Breakfast and Brunch are served on weekends, and catering options include party platters fit for easy entertaining. A full bar complete with fresh wine selections, drafts, and delicious cocktails make this the perfect place to experience the evolution in dining.
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Tried the sampler appetizer and a guacamole appetizer. Delicious. Pizza was made with fresh ingredients with a thin crust. Reasonable prices, friendly waitress, will be happy to return to try a heartier meal. Worth turning on your GPS to find. Parking behind the restaurant as well. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have greatly enjoyed the food at Evo in the number of times I've been there and I recently took my staff out to lunch there for the holiday. We all ordered the same thing - enchiladas - all a bit different based on what we each wanted in them. While the food was delicious, I was a but miffed when I got the bill and noted that some of the things that were supposedly included in the dish I was charged extra for. The waitress was very slow overall and not terribly attentive and we all needed to get back to work, so I didn't push the matter. But, the food is not cheap at Evo and I would have appreciated more care taken with our meals (she also mixed up our orders so my colleague and I got each other's dishes and couldn't really tell as they were both enchiladas - biting into jalapenos was not my favorite way to start the meal!). Overall I would still recommend Evo but this experience was not a great one.

1  Thank DeanDD
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We found this place on our return from skiing at Wachusett Mt and what a find! Upscale atmosphere with the food to back it up. Plenty of staff of duty for a Friday afternoon and the service was spot on. Great menu options (including GF and weight control portions).
I had the grilled chicken with snap peas for lunch. The chicken was cooked to perfection and portion was perfect for lunch. I'll be back the next time I'm in the area

1  Thank Howie11999
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Evo restaurant has something on the menu for everyone and for everyone's tastes. I am pleased with their vegetarian selections. The quality of the food is top notch and the chef has won many prizes for his culinary abilities. There is always plenty to eat and then some to take home. the waitstaff is warm, friendly and knowledgeable not only about the menu but also about the bar selections. I think it is moderately priced and the restaurant ambiance is warm and friendly. I recommend it often.

2  Thank lefty117
Reviewed November 25, 2013

A little pricey, but very good tasting food! Had the Asian steak sub, wife had a fish choice, very good food and tasty fries. Wife says the dinners are good too. Place is rather small, so a wait (or sitting at the bar) may be necessary.

2  Thank fflbrgst