“nice place, what a great surprise”
Review of Chiodas Trattoria

Chiodas Trattoria
Ranked #60 of 587 Restaurants in Worcester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My daughter had a groupon, so we decided to go , didn't even know it was that close to us, a hidden gem, When we got there it was a tueday night, very quiet, but the waitress was great, I had veal parm, huge portion,the other guest has a taste of Italy special,she loved it, we rolled out of there.we had dessert and a nice glass of chianti,there was not a lot of desserts to choose from, they seemed to be out of 2 of the 3 things we asked for , but the cheese cake was very good, and the waitress was so nice and attentive. they have a nice little café area outside with umbrellas and arborvite trees for privacy in the back, try it you'll like it.

3  Thank suwwoz58

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was my first time at this restaurant and I know I'll be going back. The waitress was on top of it, food awesome and the atmosphere pleasant. I had the chicken special and had to take half home with me because the dish was so large and my husband had the veal. Both dishes were great and so filling that we had no room for dessert. Will return to this place for sure.

3  Thank MrsBiking
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had a groupon and gave it a try. Call ahead seating was nice- got seated right away. The outside was nicer than I expected given other reviews. Two dinning areas - both small/intimate. Small bar area looked like a nice place to wait for your table. Wine was good; beer in bottles only and not a great selection. Our dinners were very good especially the eggplant. Clientele was mid 50's and many appeared to be regulars. Not excellent but very good; will come again.

2  Thank OnceAYearTraveler042
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is my all time favorite Italian restaurant. It is far better than any on Shrewsbury Street. Great waitstaff warm atmosphere

2  Thank Donna R
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

From the outside not appealing. Inside was an improvement in atmosphere. The menu was very standard Italian fare. Nothing stood out as a dish that grabbed my attention. They accommodated my request to alter the frutti del mare to a fra diavolo style. It was spicy and I really appreciated the thick sauce as I hate runny sauce. I ordered a side meatball in sauce. The meatball and sauce were okay. My fellow diner, who has a more refined palate than I, had the beef tenderloin special. At first he was pleasantly surprised but became disappointed as the meat was unevenly cooked. The restaurant appeared to serve mostly an older crowd. The beer selection was admittedly week and only bottles. The wine selection was reasonable but perhaps overpriced. I did not find much reason to return to this restaurant nor recommend it to any others.

1  Thank jimmysal