“Horrible”
Review of Wholly Cannoli

Wholly Cannoli
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Worcester
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was there with my husband a couple of weeks ago, on a late Saturday afternoon. We were driving by so we decided to go in. We ordered a tiramisu to share and i also ordered an espresso. As someone else mentioned, at this place they use butter cream in their desserts, instead of using ricotta or mascarpone cheese for the fillings. I don't understand how they can call themselves 'Wholly Cannoli'. they're a disgrace. The tiramisu was not made with lady fingers nor could we taste the coffee/espresso. My espresso tasted burned; why would you use cheap coffee if you are going to charge people like four bucks for a single shot???
They also have two huge displays full of cannolis and other pastries that sit there for who knows how long.
This is not the place to go for italian pastries, keep on driving.

1  Thank Emily K

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is one of the best places to go for desserts- the cannolis are delicious, many unique combinations and flavors. There are also many delicious dessert choices besides cannolis, and they make really good breakfast sandwiches. Great for grab and go goodies, don't buy just one, they are so gosh darn good.

1  Thank hungrygirrl
Reviewed February 4, 2013

OK, this is controversial in my family -- my half-Italian wife thinks it's sacrilegious to put chocolate chips on a cannoli, but I like them just fine. We'll often pick up a box of mixed cannolis for pot lucks and parties. I just wish they still made the raspberry marzipan cake!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great desserts, and I am a sucker for their gourmet pizzas, too! Not so much made for "in-dining", but great to stop in and grab something to go!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Variety !! Many favors of cannoli to try. All kinds of pastry to chose from,all fresh. Very helpful crew. And great coffee too.

Been to Wholly Cannoli? Share your experiences!