“What's not to like?”

Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Worcester
Townsend, MA
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We always stop in when going through Worcester. The cannolis are expensive, but worth it. The cheesecake did not taste fresh, but the cookies are great.

• Visited June 2012

New York
“Beyond Amazing”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Wholly is absolutley the best Cannoli one can find in New England. Yes Boston's north end has has Mike's and Modern Pastry but they pale in comparison. At Wholly Cannoli they are always fresh!!. There are more varieties of cannoli than one ever imagined. From the pistachio to german chocolate cake flavores, one cannot go wrong. Their other products/pastry are equally outstanding. It is even worth having them shipped to you if you are not in the area. A Weight Watchers nightmare, but so worth it.

• Visited June 2012
Rutland, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Treats !!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

love the selection, and the ability to make a wonderful customized bounty of treats! great service, try the canolli cakes !!

Visited April 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Garbage”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Hipster poophole. I ordered two roasted chicken and herb sandwiches. The gentleman behind me was served first and was finished eating before I even got the sandwiches. Four people working there stood behind the counter laughing and doing nothing while I waited. I had to remind them twice that I was waiting. Once I got the sandwiches they were horribly dry and the only good part was the cheese. I could've been happier eating the crap at Burger King. This was my first experience here and it will be my last. I do not recommend it.

• Visited May 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great selection”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

fair to poor service for being a bit snobby. prices were a little high but the deserts we had were good.

Visited May 2011