“Great experience!”

Caffe Espresso Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Espresso Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 581 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

First let me start with The service was outstanding. We had Casi (spelling sorry). She was so pleasant, helpful and attentive. She made recommendations and made sure we new what we order. The place is quaint. We met friends and the enjoy our meals. Great place to bring friends and family.Chat and enjoy good italian food. This is a BYOB place if you like to bring your own special wine. The waitress even asked if we would like a wine bucket to keep our bottle chilled. My husband had the veal parmesan and said it was excellent. I had the chicken Beatrice and loved it and ordered the fresh cavatelli w/it. This was a really nice time.

There are newer reviews for Caffe Espresso Trattoria

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I have gone to this restaurant for many years including way back into the Wall st location. The veal is the best, you can cut with a fork. The food is consistently great. A cozy friendly atmosphere , this is a gem. BYOB with a liquor store across the street that will deliver to the restaurant! Service efficient and pleasant.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

A friend recommended us this restaurant - we have dined there twice and both times, the food was really excellent and the service very satisfying as well. My fiancee has several allergies which the staff catered to with excellence.

We highly recommend this restaurant for Italian food lovers - great ambiance, busy restaurant, and in a popular area of Worcester.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We went at the Caffe Espresso for New Years Eve around 8:00 pm it was pretty full .We had reservation and didn't have to wait for our table .They had a special menu for the night and every thing looked yummy.The server came right over and was very nice and ready to please. I head the stuffed filet with 2 different sauces ,my parents had the lamb shank and the lobster and scallop casserole .Everything was fantastic ,we had a great time like always at this restaurant .Keep up the good work and happy New Year

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Had dinner here with a group for a holiday party. The service was very slow, and the food was just so-so. I had haddock, which was as dry and burned as a piece of sandpaper left out in the sun. Others had Italian, but thought the sauce was too acidic. Cute little place, and they did their best to accommodate our group, but the service was slow and the food wasn't worth the price. I would not return. Don't recommend.