“Al Fresco Dining with Live Music”

Caffe Espresso Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Espresso Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 608 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My friends and I went to Caffe Espresso last night for dinner. We decided to seat outside and dine "al fresco". Patio looked great and there was live music playing. Great atmosphere... The food as always didn't disappoint. We tried the artichoke dip, calamari and the summer salad ( with watermelon) which was so delicious. Waitress, Doriana was great!!
Our main entries were also very delicious. I had the seared scallops with risotto and it was cooked to perfection. We had brought ( Byob) our favorite wine so we really enjoyed ourselves. If you haven't been at Caffe Espresso lately, you just missing out what may be the best Italian meal ( and deal) in town.

1  Thank R T

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am a regular customer at Caffe Espresso, each visit for me feels like it just gets better. The staff is amazing, always on top of their job and making sure we are satisfied. The food is to die for. I love the Pasta Pescatore which is a pasta dish with a mix of seafood in either red or white sauce. I love the new location and will be joining them for as long as I can!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I recently decided to go and check out the new location of Caffe Espresso. Walked in on a Friday night with three other people, was greeted by the manager who was delighted to walk us to a table. The food was incredible, I had ordered one of the specials they were running which was a Salmon Mediterranean. Absolutely amazing, service was wonderful as well. Very cheerful crew, I would definitely recommend everyone to try it out it you have not already! Can't go wrong with delicious food and BYOB. Will be back shortly.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I came in last week an had a wonderful dinner the service was wonderful and the food was even better i would strongly recommend Caffe Espresso Trattoria as one of the best restaurants I've ever been to

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Went For A Family Birthday Dinner. TheFoodWasAllExcellent. Escargot, CaLamari, Eggplant. TheVealWasBetterThanAny PlaceI'veBeen. The Desserts Were Delicious.