“Delicious 7-layer cake”
Review of Widoff's Modern Bakery - CLOSED

Widoff's Modern Bakery
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I ordered a 7-layer cake from Widoff's bakery. It had 7 layers white cake, a mocha butter cream frosting between the layers and covering the cake, and it was coated in dark chocolate ganache. It was $25 but it was huge!! Easily could feed 12-15 people. We celebrated two birthdays and everyone took home a piece of this wonderful bar cake.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hiden gem in Kelly Square is worth the byzantine traffic pattern that is downtown Worcester. If you want the best bread in town, get there early; it seems to sell out every day. A certain go to for celebratory cakes, cookies and pies, but the BREAD is the best. Never had anything that wasn't top notch.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

My great-great uncle and his brother worked here about 60 years ago and he used to bring home tons of baked goods for my family. Everbody loved them! Many of the people who worked there in the 40's were immigrants from Eastern Europe, so it has a lot of family meaning.Since it's a Jewish bakery, you get all the classics like challah bread and chocolate ruggelah, but one of my favorite things are the rolls. Everything that they make there is amazing!!! The atmosphere is very pleasant and it reminds my elder family members about what life used to be like for them. For 60 years now, my family has been coming to this bakery in Worcester and we are never disappointed after we leave!

1  Thank Deweylou