“Fantastic service, great food, and reasonable prices”
Review of The Urban - CLOSED

The Urban
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Leicester, Massachusetts
“Fantastic service, great food, and reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My family and I loved the Coral Seafood. Alison, our server, was outstanding. She made the night special. She was efficient, delightful, friendly, and organized. Both our adult children had the New England Clambake which consisted of a l l/4 lobster, chowder, mussels, corn, and potato--all for 24.95. Our daughter visiting from California, especially enjoyed this feast. I had the halibut, which I loved. My husband had the baked seafood combo, which contained plenty of fresh fish. We were never rushed and enjoyed the evening immensely. For dessert, I had a delightful lemon treat that Alison recommended.
We found Coral Seafood to be a truly outstanding place to dine. We will be back very soon.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Shorthand

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“fresh fish / reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

took family quickly seated 6 of us. Our table had a wide selection of entrees including lobster, swordfish, fish and chips, chowder, etc. everyone seemed to enjoy dinner. It was early (5:30) but service was prompt and attentive.

Visited November 2011
Exeter, Rhode Island
“Fresh seafood, attentive staff, consistent quality, and reasonable prices make Coral Seafood a great restaurant.”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Coral Seafood Fish Market is one of my favorite seafood restaurants. The fish is always fresh and the owner is often on site to make fresh bread at the start of the day and to oversee the quality of the food. We recently held my Dad's 91st birthday party at the restaurant and every guest was amazed at the quality of the meal, the attentiveness of the staff, and the amount of food that was served. Over the past year, I have eaten at restaurants from Singapore to San Francisco and recently tried Jellyfish in Hong Kong so I have seen my share of restaurants. Although I have experienced some fine meals across the globe, I always enjoy coming home to Coral Seafood as they make me feel like family and are always willing to customize a special dish for me or my guests.

• Visited March 2012
Delhi, New York
“Excellent choice... loved the chowder.”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

When coming to the area, I had looked for some places for clam chowder. This was one that came up in several searches. So we went for it one night. It was an excellent choice.

I loved the chowder. It was just how I liked it. Great taste. Loaded with clams. And the bowl (for 3.95!) was HUGE, which was very welcomed. Instead of a main entree, I had two appetizers as my main meal. I went with the crab cakes (which were six or so smaller ones instead of the normal two bigger ones) and bacon-wrapped sea scallops.

The scallops were excellent. Really tasty and well done. The crab cakes weren't bad, but a little too crusty for my liking.

The other in the party had chowder and a steak and stuffed lobster. He said the steak was very good and the lobster wasn't too bad, though the filling was a little off.

Our server was very good and made sure we had everything we needed etc.

The prices weren't bad overall, either. It's a nice place. It was comfortable and well worth stopping at. I'd go again, if no just for the chowder.

• Visited September 2011
Spencer, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like a decent place with the same price go here, otherwise hit up The Sole.”
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I am somewhat of a seafood freak. The food here was average at best. The resturant wasn't all that busy and our service was sub par at the best. I had heard relatively good things about this place but I always go to the Sole on Highland street, I should have stuck to that place. I don't think I would ever go back to this restuarant. Our server was not attentative at all and walked by numerous times without asking if we needed anything and we never got the water we asked twice for. Needless to say, I will not be back and would never recommend this place to anyone I know.

• Visited July 2011