“Great food, great value!”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Ranked #69 of 578 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Henniker, New Hampshire
“Great food, great value!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We love Ciao Bella. The inside seating area is nothing special, but the food is excellent and the prices are very reasonable.

The pizzas are always excellent - we often go for whatever the special of the day is, but this visit was the Buffalo chicken pizza. The Caesar salad is also really well done, with freshly made dressing. Large Pizza and salad, tax and tip was ~$25

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Steve F

Boston, MA
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Came by this quite by chance -- our original choice was closed. Muscles were fabulous as was the pizza and chicken parm. Just a local place -- mostly takeout, but we enjoyed eating in. Service was friendly and efficient. Definitely will return.

• Visited October 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Bad Experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

When I phoned in my order, I was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. It was still not ready an hour later. The waitress behind the counter was extremely rude when I canceled my order. There are plenty of other good restaurants in Worcester to visit. BTW: this is the first review I have ever written. I just couldn't let this bad experience go without informing the public.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Mark B
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Real Italian!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food is delicious, the portions are huge and the prices are excellent. Not much of an ambiance, but definitely a great option for take out.

Visited May 2012
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My fiancee took me here for lunch on my birthday.

There is not much seating inside, maybe 10 tables? We were happy to wait for about five minutes as a couple were just finishing up.

I found the meals to be a little on the pricey side, however they do have a specials menu for lunch, and there were some great options.

I ended up having a Fenway Park pizza, and it was absolutely delicious. The pizza was cooked perfectly, and was quite a decent size - I ended up taking some home to have later.

A great little place for some good Italian food!

• Visited August 2012