“AWESOME food!”

Shawarma Palace
Ranked #42 of 611 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Reviewed June 12, 2015

I cannot believe we have missed this place all this time. You walk into a smaller dining room and then the owner is there with the most friendly personality ever. He explained some of the items on the menu for us and let us sample some of the shawarma meat. We ordered 2 chicken salads and one beef. While we waited, we sampled some awesome hummus. The food was awesome, pita bread was soft. I have taken home tabouli & baklava & both were awesome. I will definitely be back here many times.

Reviewed April 27, 2015

I was here for lunch on a Saturday. The restaurant was not busy (I was the only customer). The owner was working behind the counter preparing chicken for the shawarma. He stopped what he was doing, cleaned up, greeted me and carefully prepared the food I ordered. This kind of personal attention to the food doesn't exist at many places and shows the amount the owner cares about his restaurant. I've tried both the chicken and beef shawarma and both are great. The food is all made in-house, and is all fresh and delicious.