“keeper”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Highland St.
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Easy to find, parking around back and street. nice bar and lovely sushi bar, lots of seating. Pleasant Decor. Service was very good. Sushi is excellent . Highly recommend

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I don't know why the bad reviews. i'm from Boston and I used to eat here FREQUENTLY. I've been to this restaurant maybe a dozen times over the past 2 years. I truly think this sushi is FAR better than Baba (I didn't care for their sushi much). It's insanely fresh, insanely interesting and original. Half of the time I go and let the chef design the sushi for me. (Chefs choice).
I TRULY recomend Haiku!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

This place is not great at all - some reviews claim it's an okay place? maybe they are just friends or relatives or directly interested people - we went there just last night; when we stepped in there was just one person in the restaurant sitting at the bar - all tables were empty. We waited to be seated but no one showed up, the bartender, a woman with long black frizzy hair in her 60's was at the bar but she turned her head away as we walked in - so we waited for the hostess to be seated - it did not happen so we said: "can we just sit anywhere?" - the frizzy woman then took us to one of the empty tables - sushi was very average, no flavor, just your regular SuperMarket sushi - zero flavor zero ingenuity, fish looked very old (tuna has usually a nice rusty color, this was angry black) and it felt heavy and not fresh - not worth it. Interesting fact, I had a glass of Pinot Noir - the glass was dirty, visibly streaked - so the bartender (frizzy unpleasant woman) took it back, I could see as she actually poured the old glass into the new, "clean" glass - wine was very bad - the whole place is a pure dump - no one came in for the entire time we sat there; will never ever go again - thanks.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Sutton, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 14, 2009

HUGE rolls and they always have different ingredients to add upon request that other sushi places don't seem to have...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 12, 2008

Decent place to get sushi

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook