“Worcester’s Best Sushi. Delicious. ”
Review of Baba Sushi

Baba Sushi
Order Online
Ranked #7 of 673 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best Sushi in Worcester. Love this place. Small & sometimes there is a wait. Totally worth it. The Sushi is amazing. It always looks like art. So tasty. Worth the money.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (187)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

On Christmas Eve, there are not very many places to go, my niece was up from Nantucket so we decided to try this place, hadn't been in a long time. It was as good as I remember. The Host was accommodating, he sat us at a table in the back, but we ended up sitting at the Bar. The Bartender was very nice and helpful with the drink list. I got the MaiTai Special and Leah got a Martini both were delicious. We ordered 4 different maki rolls and they were all good,especially the one one with the eel.
Overall, it was excellent with great staff, can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2019

I was looking for something unique to bring as an appetizer to a party. I ordered the Party for 2 platter from the Chef's Set Menu online. When I arrived at 5:00 to pick up the platter it was beautifully fresh looking and ready to go. It was well enjoyed by all at the party. I will definitely keep this in mind for future parties.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2019

I've been lucky enough to do a lot of traveling, and (among other things) that has given me the chance to try some good sushi in many different places. The best sushi I have found is right here in Worcester at Baba. It's fresh, creative and beautifully presented by a friendly and helpful staff. I had an experience at another restaurant that really highlighted the high quality found at Baba. I was in Florida, at a restaurant belonging to a certain celebrity chef known especially for his sushi. I was eager to try it, only to be incredibly disappointed. It was absolutely mediocre (at best) compared to what I get at Baba. If you're the type who likes a Philly roll, I suggest Baba's take, the Fancy Maki.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Highly Surprised! As a world traveler and Sushi lover, this is a extremely good Sushi location. Had an amazing spider roll, & the nigiri is top notch. I would highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: August 2019