Tripadvisor
Worcester
Post
Inbox
Search

“Delicious food, great cocktails, fabulous atmosphere. ”
Review of VIA Italian Table

VIA Italian Table
Ranked #15 of 663 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hill Street
Description: In the beautiful hills of Tuscany, and in the cities and villages that dot the countryside we discovered a simple food paradise which we were eager to bring closer to home. We created VIA to offer you those culinary gems from our visits to Italy in combination with old family recipes, as well as American favorites. VIA captures the rare rustic charm of Italian cooking and dining. Italians love to eat outdoors, so we have created a beautiful four-season patio at VIA, so our guests can dine al fresco whenever possible. VIA is the essence of Italian dining - full of charm and great aromas with our open kitchen, complete with brick-oven bread, baked daily; hearty meats, such as tenderloin, pork and chicken slowly turning and roasting on our spit, and the joys of gelato being created right before your eyes. Like Italy, our inspiration, VIA is a picture of contrasts. The restaurant is both urban and rural, sophisticated and casual, old world and remarkably new. It is a place where singles mingle with families, where private conversations are had among festive celebrations. With this environment and our attention to detail where fresh good foods are concerned, the simple act of dining feels like a joyous occasion. In Italian, VIA means "the way." Come to VIA and enjoy "the way" we embrace our travel memories, our family recipes, and American traditions which are so important to us.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been going to Via since they opened. I absolutely love it there. Anything I’ve ever eaten there has been amazing. Their Caesar salad with grilled shrimp is delicious. I love their pizzas, pastas etc.. The bread is perfect. My cocktails are always good. The staff is amazing and friendly. Definitely a place to bring guests. Beautiful atmosphere. I highly recommend Via. Nice Italian restaurant in Worcester Ma.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (571)

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Had their awesomely delicious short ribs as take out for my grand-niece's birthday party. I haven't tasted any better!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2019

Eat the via during my stay in Worcester the food was great! Would recommend to anyone coming into Worcester.

Only a 4 because it is a bit pricey.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019

I had the beef braciole. It was dry and tastless. Too bad. The sauce was just added on top. This meat should be cooked in the sauce, like a meatball, to give it flavor. Nothing great about any of the food we had.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019

Food was great, steak, seafood and spaghetti all good, service was excellent, if you want a quiet romantic dinner you might opt for another place as it is quite noisy for an upscale restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2019