All reviews across the street dcu center parking garage uno restaurant busy street hilton garden room service attached restaurant front desk staff nice hotel checking in would stay here again breakfast staff the room was nice right next door convenient location business trip
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Walking distance to sports/entertainment complex and Mechanics Hall. Great warm friendly helpful staff, rooms clean and fresh. Cooks to order breakfast buffet and valet or self parking next door. I would definitely recommend this hotel if your in the area

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2017

I was welcomed by professional hotel staff in the lobby, waiting area and in the hallways. My room was spotless, clean and smelled good. The temperature was perfect. The breakfast was delightful, quick and priced accordingly. The location of the hotel to my business meetings were 30 minutes away, keeping me outside of the traffic of Boston. UNO's restaurant attached saved me from a walk in the rain for dinner one night.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2017

Very close to OSU, but I would recommend a car rental to get the full flavor of OSU. The shuttle buses were available from the hotel front desk however you really need a car and the rental was inexpensive compared to car service rates.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2017

It's what I'd expect of a Hilton Garden Inn - not luxurious but serviceable. The hotel is right across the street from the DCU center, which makes it very convenient if you are attending an event there and the price was reasonable. This is the second year in a row we have stayed, so I must have liked it that well. Other competitors would have included breakfast in the rate and it really didn't open up early enough on a Saturday morning. That is my only complaint.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2017

A friend and I stayed here so we could see back to back concerts in Worcester. The location is prime, the room was clean, and the staff was quite friendly. Having an Uno attached made it easy to grab a bit to eat and drink before events. Only downfall is that we were woken up by an alarmingly loud train early in the AM.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends