We stayed here one night because we were attending a wedding nearby. We arrived early and had no problem getting into a room at 2 o'clock to get read for the wedding. There is an Uno's attached to the hotel and a parking garage across the street. The hotel wasn't very crowded so I think they spread the guest out you are not on top of each other and hearing each other's TVs playing.
The place looks like a standard business type hotel and if you're doing business at the DCU across the street you couldn't get any closer. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. I thought there was that temperpedic foam on the top of the mattress however, I saw the next day that you could adjust the firness of the mattress via some mechanism at the head of the bed on each side. The bathroom was large.
My biggest complaint would be the air conditioner in the room. When I went to sleep it didn't bother me much, more like white noise however during the eveing I woke up very hot (apparently it wasn't going on much during the evening and I even notice a motion sensor on the thermostat so I didn't know if that was the casue) however, at about 4 am the air conditioner went on and was so loud it woke up up. Even after we were up and watching TV we had to turn up the sound on the TV because the noise from the air conditioner was overpowering everything.
High speed Wifi was great and fast. They offered free printing too.
There was a small snack store open 24/7 which you could pay at the front desk and the hotel offered a pool and a work out facility. The gym appeared to only have cardio equipment in it (I didn't actually go into the area, just looked through the door). They also have an area on the main lobby that you could get a breakfast buffet for 9.95. It appeared to offer omletes and bacon. We didn't try it out since you were essentially eating in the lobby area and it wasn't exactly a restaurant, more like a fast food dining area with food on the side.
if you are only having a short stay I would recommend it. It would be a great hotel if you were seeing a concert and didn't want drive too far.
Also, while the bed was incredibly comfortable, the comforter looked a bit bizarre with lumps all over it (check out the pictures I've attached.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester hotel. This comfortable and convenient Worcester hotel boasts an ideal location in the heart of downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. Situated adjacent to the DCU Convention Center, our Worcester hotel offers proximity to 13 major Massachusetts colleges and universities and an array of fantastic shopping venues and dining opportunities. Discover comfort and convenience at this bright and airy Worcester hotel. From our oh-so-comfortable beds, to cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary WiFi, the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester hotel has everything you need for a successful stay. Indulge in a cooked-to-order breakfast at the Great American Grill® or grab a takeaway meal from our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®. Choose from refrigerated and frozen microwaveable items that you can prepare with your convenient, in-room microwave or simply relax with evening room service in your inviting guest room. Host a meeting or event in our eight meeting rooms or enjoy a grand reception in our beautiful lobby - this magnificent atrium can host up to 175 guests. After a long day in the complimentary business center, unwind with a refreshing swim in the indoor pool or rejuvenate in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Worcester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel Worcester
- Worcester Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Worcester