“Great accommodations at a reasonable price in downtown Worcester”

Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Worcester
Northampton, United States
“Great accommodations at a reasonable price in downtown Worcester”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

During a recent one night stay in Worcester our group was booked into the Hilton Garden. It is located in the heart of downtown, close to the DCU Center and all courts. Despite the busy location, the hotel rooms were quiet, and very well kept. The rooms come with refrigerators and microwaves, which is fantastic if you are not interested in going out for a meal. There is also a little "Pantry" on premises where you can purchase frozen meals, popcorn, and alcohol. Service was friendly, and there is a Pizzeria Uno attached by a corridor, which is also convenient.

1 Thank Linda F
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for sharing with us your experience. I am thrilled you enjoyed yourself and that you found your accomdations warm and enviting. Our staff works hard to ensure our guests do have a great experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Excellent hotel and quite a value for your money. The breakfast buffet (included with the room) was wonderful and offered something for everyone (daughter is a vegan). Hotel staff was helpful and so nice. Great experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
WOW! Thanks for the positive comments, I will be sure to share them with all of our associates who work hard to ensure al of our guests have a great stay. We certainly do have a great breakfast and has something anyone would like at a great value.

We hope to see you back soon to our great City of Worcester.
Winchester, United States
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Room was great and everything worked!! Room was clean and so was the bathroom. I really liked it. The only thing that didn't liked was the pillows they were to soft. I'm use to a hard pillow. But I didn't ask them if they had any too. If I had to stay there again I would.

Wilton, NH
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for one night to attend a B.B.King Concert (he should retire because his "Thrill is Gone"). Online registration was easy and they honored our request for a room near the top floor facing to the front. The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was terrific. There is a UNO Pizza place attached which delivers to the room. Our sausage pizza came with just UNO piece of sausage per slice, but this was not the Hilton's fault. There are plenty of other places to eat near-by.

Room Tip: Top floors, facing front. Tends to be quieter at night.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
thank you for sharing with me your experience while staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed yourself while visiting with us.

I will be sure to share your comments with our friends at Uno's as we both certainly appreciate any and all feedback.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Being right next to the Convention Center where I was attending a 3 day event was a major advantage of this hotel to me. It is very comfortable and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and Pizzria Uno was right in the hotel for lunch/dinner. One small problem was not able to be resolved but I was compensated. I think it is quite pricey but it is comparable to other facilities in the area and convenience makes it worth it. I definitely will return there for the Quilt Expo next year.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear guest, Thank yo for the review and great comments. I am thrilled our staff took great care of you and we were able to rebound after your issue. Our associates are trained to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. The quilting expo did bring many other great travelers and we cant wait until the next convention.

We hope to see you back
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Very well kept property. Convenient downtown location. Rooms are very clean and are equipped with microwave and fridge. Parking garage is located across the street with reserved spaces for garden inn guest.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank R S
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am gald you enjoyed yourself while staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

I will be sure to share your comments with all of our associates who work hard to ensure our guests have a clean and comfortable room and great experience
Peabody, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stay here every year in May for 2 days while I am organizing the clinical conference for the Massachusetts Nurses Association members. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and are quick to assist with any needs that you have. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. I did have a problem with my shower but they were very quick to fix it for me. The beds are very comfortable and roomy. I had a room with a king size bed and the bedding was very clean and comfortable. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. I liked having the fridge and the microwave. Great Breakfast!!! I also liked having the Pizzeria Uno right downstairs and they are open late too so that was very convenient. The pool and jacuzzi are very clean and well kept. It was never overly crowded either. The drinks in the Bar are awesome.....try the Margaritas. I will definitely continue to utilize this hotel in the future while I am in worcester for my annual conference. There are many restaurants and pubs in the area also. The DCU center is right across the street so if you are attending a conference the hilton is a great place to stay and it is very very affordable. My company did get a special rate but it was still a very reasonable price!! I won't hessitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with me! I am glad you enjoyed yourself once again while in town for business.

Our friends in Uno's do make great cocktails and offer a very large menu that everyone will find something to enjoy. You need to come back when your not on business so you can enjoy all that our great City has to offer.