“Love it here”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

My favorite place for lunch, hands down! You have to come here for the hotdogs, it's not a rule but it probably should be. Thanks !

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Yeah, everyone may go here for a dog but I go here for the homemade mac and cheese. If that ever disappears off the menu, I'll be oh so sad! That mac and cheese is ever so tasty and so filling. I usually get a chili cheese dog, a bowl of mac and a chocolate milk and I'm usually stuffed for the remainder of the day. The atmosphere in here is an experience itself with decor from another time period. Seems like they have the same counter staff who seem to remember people and what they order. Cash only.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Great ambiance. Its very different. Its like going back to the pass. Great hot dogs. Anyway you like. Go and try for yourself you will like it and be amaze.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I came in with my boyfriend and we got some baked beans and 2 hot dogs each. I got mine without the onions while he got his with. He loves the place I wasn't a huge fan but was told I need to get mine with the onions! The baked beans were decent!!!! Hot dogs are obviously pretty cheap so if you're looking for something extremely affordable, you may want to hit this place up! I just wasn't a fan. I guess I'll have to go back and try it with onions even though I don't like it.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

It will be a sad day if this place ever disappears. The lunch is standard, but their hotdogs have been around for decades. The atmosphere makes this place a must visit every time I return to Worcester. People have put their initials in the booths and this makes it so unique. You can look to see if your name is still there after all these years. Nothing fancy, but a fun meal is a definite. Don't miss it if you're in the area.