“Good Wholesome American Food at Reasonable Prices”
Review of Tweed's Pub Restaurant - CLOSED

Tweed's Pub Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Several Sunday's ago I visited this lovely and comfortable restaurant with two friends'. They had been there and raved about how great it was. I was a bit sceptical, but now I am won over. The food was wonderful. I had the special Turkey dinner and much to my amazement it was real turkey off the bird. The mashed potatoes and squash was real too. So many restaurants' these days for-go using real food so finding this place has made me happy and confident that a few places still use real ingredients'. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants good wholesome, old fashioned comfort food in a friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Catharine B

Reviewed January 20, 2013

So many places to eat in Worcester we eventually tried this place. Ate at the bar, had a BUG crawling on my food. Called the server over, she took the plate without an apology, brought back a small portion of the same meal (didn't eat it, didn't trust them). I emailed them and they were not that apologetic, almost like it was no big deal. I would never go there again. Yuck!!

3  Thank Sandi M
Reviewed January 14, 2013

food and portion size was okay but not exceptional; service was okay but not exceptional; prices reasonable

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Nothing to really rave about here. Nothing to complain about either. Just your average restaurant serving average food with average service.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I suggest the Sandwiches, Salads or any of the Specials. Tweed's is a place where the locals go and this is the type of place you want the same meal you order when you order it all the time. I frequent Tweed's on Monday nights and every Monday that I go, I get good food, good service, good value and good feelings. The host(ess), waitress, other waitresses and the kitchen are obviously all on the same team. Quite a good reputation, for me.

Thanks!