“Nice little eatery”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Leo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Leo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 574 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice little eatery”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Foods are well prepared and lots of specials. Please note you must like garlic as it is in many dishes. Busy place.

Visited June 2012

Sterling, Connecticut
“Quiet, charming and good food”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Nice atmosphere, quiet, and good food. The food isn't spectacular, but the portions are large and the meals inexpensive. The desserts here, however, are amazing! I'd choose Leo's over Via for quality and price.

• Visited January 2012
New Hampshire
“Very accommodating with attentive service.”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My family arranged a surprise birthday party for my Mother yesterday in their "Tuscan Room", and the staff really helped us pull it off. I arrived with a themed cake that they cut and served (for a reasonable per slice fee), and the two servers taking care of our party of 18 (Adam and Magen) were very friendly, helpful, and attentive. Since I saw a few reviews about the bread, I noticed that my party all seemed to enjoy it, and went through quite a few baskets. Food delivery was slightly longer than I would have liked, but we were a large party with menu selections from all over the menu. Everything arrived at the same time which made the (very slight) wait appropriate. The plates were large, and the staff packaged up take home containers for those requesting them, and also packed up the remaining cake. I found the staff and service to be one of the best experiences of the day. They kept the "restaurant side" flowing appropriately despite a somewhat loud and involved group of 18, and made sure they communicated with me, or gave options for what was next. The food was good, and everyone was more than satisfied. I had the Linguine with Cherrystones (I chose white sauce) which was excellent. The selection of draft and bottled beers, and wines by the glass, were deep enough for everyone attending. Pricing averaged about $27 per person, ordered off the menu (instead of the usual event menu and $150 set up fee). The main dining room was about 70% full during the majority of our Sunday night visit, and it didn't seem during my few trips through to have been impacted by our party. When we were leaving the dining room and bar were nearly empty. The only cons I can muster up are that it was really dark and the bathroom facilities could use some TLC. Stall doors that don't work (latch properly) are easily fixed. I also feel that the "Tuscan Room" photos on the website are deceptive, as the site makes it out to be a bigger, brighter room with round tables, with seating for up to 30. The room we were in is in the back of the main dining room and was teetering on being too tight for our group of 18. The square tables were in a "T" with the vertical part down the middle of the room. A larger party would have been cramped. None of this took away from our time though, and I really have to thank Adam and Magen for their assistance in making an awesome day for my Mother. I would recommend this restaurant if asked.

• Visited May 2012
Shrewsbury
“Wednesday is pizza night at the bar”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Good food-buy one - get one pizza-good wine and othe rentrees

Visited January 2012
Natick, Massachusetts
“Worth trying”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Been there a few times with different service experiences each time. The service is never really bad, but never really good either. The food is always good, and sometimes it is great. The seafood rissotto was excellent with shrimp, scallops and lobster all cooked really well- not over done. The stuffed mushrooms with crabmeat are excellent. The food is a little over priced but is similarly priced to other restaurants on Shrewsbury St.