“My absolute favorite restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of O'Connor's Restaurant & Bar

O'Connor's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 566 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
CT
“My absolute favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2009

Every year I drive an hour away in order to spend my birthday dinner at O'Connors. I love everything about it. I love the beer (Murphy's Stout and so many others on tap), I love the food (Lamb stew or the boxty), I love the atmosphere (so many nooks), and I love the service (cheerful waitstaff and Himself always seeing to things personally). I once shivered and put on my coat while sitting in a slightly chilly room, when Himself saw me and immediately turned around and turned up the thermostat. We've only once had poor service, and that was clearly with a new waitress. The staff is unusually polite and eager to please. My only complaint? That Lamb stew hasn't been on the menu the past three times I've visited. Mr. O'Connor, put it on the menu for my birthday, October 21st!

Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Great Irish pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2009

From the moment you walk in, you are surrounded by Irish decoration. The owner is from Ireland and is always there everytime I go. There are many different rooms offering plenty of seating. The only problem is, don't go near this place on St. Patrick's Day. Cars line the street because the decent sized parking lot fills up really quickly. I've never had it, but many people have told me that the corned beef and cabbage is really good here. Very conveniently located about 100 yards from 190 on the West Boyston/Worcester line on Route 12 (West Boylston Street).

Nashua, NH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2008

We went there on a Thursday evening in Sept '08, before a show at the Hanover Theater. The place was dead. We ordered potato skins and chicken wings. It took 25 minutes for them to arrive. By then we had no time to eat and could not take them with us due to the show we were attending. The ladies room was filthy, as though there was a huge party the night before and no one cleaned or restocked. Another patron ordered a bottle of Bud, they were out, then ordered red wine, they were out, then ordered Dewars, you guessed it....they were out. They also had no Lemons! It certainly looked as though they were going out of business... and if not, they lost my business.

1 Thank Hackasan
Westborough, Massachusetts
“Not at all what you'd expect an Irish pub to be. O'Connors has an extensive menu that is very reasonably priced. The...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2008

Not at all what you'd expect an Irish pub to be. O'Connors has an extensive menu that is very reasonably priced. The Tom Brady Filet is consistently tremendous. one of the best steaks I've ever had. Good for small groups and they have a number of different rooms for larger parties/functions

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's a nice Irish style...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2008

It's a nice Irish style pub/restaurant. I've never really been disappointed.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook