“A taste of Ireland in Central Mass.”

O'Connor's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 593 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant takes you to Ireland without ever leaving the state. Genuine Irish pub dining is offered up at reasonable prices and excellent quality. The owner will probably greet you at the door and his strong Irish accent will tell you this place is more than just shamrocks. Bring the family, friends, or just the two of you.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

O'Connors is a really cool place. When you first arrive, the outer facade is impressive, and the experience only gets better from there. I've liked everything I've ever ordered there.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I walked into the bar and the bartender was too busy talking about some motorcycle accident to the two people at the bar rather than pay any attention to my husband and I. When she finally came over, we ordered two sodas, then she walked away. I went to the ladies room and overheard the manager yelling at one of the waitresses there. I was pretty shocked. By the way, the ladies room was clean which always is a good thing. Then, I walked back to the bar, and my husband told me the bartender never came back. So, we left without paying for our sodas and without a meal.

7  Thank Megan W
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Have enjoyed this establishment in the past, but not on my latest visit. The fish and chips is as good as it always has been, as well as the smoked salmon appetizer. But the Guinness Pie was disgusting: tough meat, watery gravy and raw dough. Some of the silverware on our table was filthy and had to ask for new utensils. Service was spotty and when he did show up, he was, quite obviously, a phony SOB. I may return at another time, not sure.

4  Thank lynninma
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The food was AWESOME. There were 3 of us who went and all 3 of us ordered something different. ALL of us enjoyed the food. The food was sooooooo good ... and the prices were extremely reasonable. This seems like a hidden treasure on the outskirts of Worcester. Definately worth a trip. The atmosphere is great too - it's like walking into an Irish History Museum! Lots to see, read and ponder.

1  Thank DesktopDina