“Always A Good Choice”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Been here many times. It is a nice Irish pub run by an actual Irish couple and the food is always good and plenty on tap.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Have had dinner here many times, including my 40th birthday where my husband got one of the private rooms for the gathering. They were very accommodating and Brendan was very easy to work with. We've always had great meals at this restaurant. The service is always friendly and quick and the food fantastic. I'd highly recommend trying the Tom Brady Filet Mignon.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Yummy, flaky crust. Hot, delicious inside. I always leave with enough for lunch or dinner the next day. A must try!!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My favorite place to get fish and chips on a Friday night.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stopped here for lunch. What a fabulous place! We were quickly seated. We chose the bar area. We were quickly greeted with a smile and hello by Veronica. We ordered two cocktails and the Scottish egg for two. Delicious. I ordered the chicken pie and my husband ordered the meatball mash (?). They were both so good. They came out hot and a great presentation.And enough left for dinner. This was a great find. Food was incredible and so many great choices. Veronica provided us with suggestions along with great service. Thank you!