“Great night out”

Cuisines: American
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Great night out”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I can't comment on the food, because I was only there to watch the Sox game and have drinks, but I can tell you the drinks were great, and if you're used to downtown Boston prices for drinks, you will be VERY pleasantly surprised by the Perfect Game. Lots of other bars in this area, but I would make Perfect Game a definite stop on your bar crawl through Worcester!

Visited September 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“great place for private parties as well as just hanging out”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went here for my high school reunion pre party and the staff were so helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better time that me and my friends had. I reccomend any private parties you might be having here they are very helpful and genuine not fake like you get some other places. Reason took so long to write review was thought already had. I love it here and whenever I visit back home this will be my place to meet up with friends for some great times.

• Visited September 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“sports bar with panaz!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

has been open for several years...it has gotten better with age........menu pub style & tasty special daily menu items....all reasonably priced......I like white wine by the glass...very good selection at very reasonable prices - lots of HD tv's & it's sports all the way!!!!!
couples, familys & people in groups...good atmosphere...can bring children during day/early evening- have good menu for children/young people

• Visited March 2013