“Best breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

After trying other places, we always return to the Kenmore. It is difficult to find a better omelette anywhere IMO - except for the Mirage in Las Vegas which is too far :)

Visited May 2012

Cape Coral, Florida
“Great breakfast reasonable price”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

The place may not look like much but its great for breakfast I only go there when Im very Hungry the Italian omelet with meat balls is unreal when I order that I end up skipping lunch and dinner

• Visited December 2011
Providence, Rhode Island
“Best Breakfast I ever Had”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This was hands down the best breakfast I ever had and for cheap! Large variety on the menu. The location is pretty cool too. It is set underneath a bridge.

• Visited November 2011
New Haven, Connecticut
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed January 3, 2011

My family and I went here in January for breakfast while visiting Worcester for out of town. It looks like a typical diner, and the service is spotty. The food was fantastic! I had the best greek omelet I've ever had- there was more "stuff" than egg in it, and my wife is still raving about some of the best pancakes she ever had days after the fact. Highly recommended for breakfast and very family friendly.

• Visited January 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Whenever we go to breakfast, our car automatically heads to the Kenmore Diner. Great breakfast, served fast at reasonable price -- my husband and I both travel throughout New England for our jobs and still find the Kenmore to be the best.