“Food That Tastes Like You're Eating At Home!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shiraz Armenian Cuisine Incorporated
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Being Armenian, Shiraz is one of my favorite restaurants. I never leave there feeling like I have eaten restaurant food. Instead, it feels like I just had a home cooked meal. It tastes just like food my mother or grandmother made! This food is the best! Everything from the losh kebab to the sarma, to the pilaf, is just wonderful! If you want to taste authentic Armenian food, this is the place to eat!

Reviewed March 15, 2011

The restaurant is a bit of a throwback to an earlier time. It is quite simple but the food is fresh and tasty (salads, kibbeh,stuffed cabbage, baklava!.Everyone is quite helpful and you feel like you have gone to visit your lost Armenian relatives.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

My family and I were visiting Worcester from out of town and had dinner at Shiraz. I was very interested in trying this restaurant because I have never been to an Armenian restaurant, although I was hesitant after reading some of the earlier reviews. Armenian food is basically like Middle Eastern food. Im sure if you get very specific there are some subtle differences, but if you are unfamiliar with the general concept, the menu contains items like hummus, baba ghannouj, kebob, kofte, stuffed grape leaves, etc. The food was very good, but the KhoshKhosh stole the show. The service was great. We were very happy here and would return again.

Reviewed May 6, 2009

I have returned to Shiraz 7 or 8 times over the past few years for family and business dinners. The food is authentic and cooked to order. It's the best Armenian food that I have ever had in a restaurant. Eating there reminds me of dinners at my Armenian grandmother's house when I was a child. The food is cooked to order so expect to spend an hour or so there, but the food is well worth the wait. The salads and appetizers are excellent and I would definitely suggest trying one to pass the time. I've been in restaurants all over the world, and even though Shiraz uses paper placemats and has occasional silverware, this is one of my favorite places to eat.

Reviewed September 8, 2008

The food is GREAT, and I'm Armenian so I know what it should taste like. Go with an Armenian, if not, be sure to try the salads, lots of lemon flavor instead of vinegar, have the cucumber and yogurt salad, have anything, eat as much as you can but do NOT miss the dessert...try the cream filled paklava. You'll travel 3000 miles to get a piece of it again. Now, the BEST part, eat, drink and live it up and it's sooooooo reasonable. The best deal east for great food.

1  Thank lpatterson83