“A Lunch Gem”
Review of El-Basha

El-Basha
Reserve with OpenTable
El-Basha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 578 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Worcester, Massachusetts
“A Lunch Gem”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

What a place for a great Middle Eastern Lunch. My friends and I split a Hommus which was served with Pita bread that had been cut into eighths. Very smooth and tasty. I then had a bowl of Lentil soup that was also excellent. I ordered a Spinach Fatouch salad with chicken that was so large I had to take some home for later. Great variety on the menu and prices very reasonable for the portion sizes served.

• Visited December 2013

Leicester, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pumpkin Kibbee”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Kibbee was the best I've ever had. All the food was amazing. Don't expect service to be as good as the food and you won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Boylston, Massachusetts
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Four of us went here for dinner and probably had enough food to feed another four. The portions are very large and the food was great. Also the service couldn't have been better. We will definitely go back! I love their Port Said!

• Visited September 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“The bread- the hummus!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the hummus they make here- actually there is not much I do not like at El Basha. The pita bread is probably the best I have ever tasted, the schwarma (chicken) is delicious, the lebna is so good, the falafel is the stuff dreams are made of. Oh, I want to go there right now.

Visited January 2013
Leicester, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great food. Real authentic and delicious food. One drawback. The service is terrible. We went there when my girlfriend was on her lunch hour. Took almost a 1/2 hour go get our soup. She was late getting back. Wish we could go more often, but with this terrible service, we have to go elsewhere. It's too bad, because it could be a great restaurant.

• Visited January 2013