“The bread- the hummus!!!”
Review of El-Basha

El-Basha
Ranked #75 of 606 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the hummus they make here- actually there is not much I do not like at El Basha. The pita bread is probably the best I have ever tasted, the schwarma (chicken) is delicious, the lebna is so good, the falafel is the stuff dreams are made of. Oh, I want to go there right now.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great food. Real authentic and delicious food. One drawback. The service is terrible. We went there when my girlfriend was on her lunch hour. Took almost a 1/2 hour go get our soup. She was late getting back. Wish we could go more often, but with this terrible service, we have to go elsewhere. It's too bad, because it could be a great restaurant.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We've had another great meal at this local Worcester gem. Good food, good drink, can't say anything bad about this place. Food is fresh and delicious. Will return!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I love middle eastern food and this place won't disappoint! We have loved everything we've tried and most of our friends are also big fans!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I'm personally could take Lebanese food or leave it, But when I crave Lebanese food, this would be the place that I would go. Family operated business, they have 3 restaurants in the area (Westboro, Shrewsbury, and Worcester) they are very good, I recommend the Worcester location.