“Good food-ok experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Salisbury Street
Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you go on a weekend, make a reservation! Place was packed on a Friday night so we had to wait 45 minutes for a table. The service was okay. The waitress may have had to many tables. She was sweating and her table side manner wasn't great. She had a heavy hand when putting our appetizer and dinner plates on the table. I had the turkey burger which was really good, my son had mozzarella sticks and my husband had the Philly steak and cheese made with shaved angus sirloin. Older crowd in the restaurant and bar which was packed - I'm in my early 40s and was one of the younger people dining at 830pm.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place was packed on a Wednesday night which was surprising.
Good thing we made a reservation ahead of time on opentable.com (to get points!).
Servers and host are kind and friendly.
Atmosphere was decent and the food was average
The overall experience is not bad.
We went there with a Groupon and had no problem using that. Everything ran smoothly.

1  Thank Dull M
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Visited Northworks on Valentine's Day this year and was pretty disappointed. This was my first visit and I had heard good things about Northworks so my expectations were high. I was expecting a high quality meal with reasonable prices. Instead, I got pub 99 quality with a much larger price tag.

I ordered the Sirloin Steak (19.99) medium. I got it half burnt with no flavor at all.

The other three members of my party were equally disappointed. oh well...

2  Thank FACTMAN81
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Northworks Bar and Grille is a family oriented establishment.
The food is excellant and very reasonably priced. They offer a 10 percent discount if you show a college ID.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten dinners, lunch and had after work cocktails and munchies at Northworks. My opinion is that while the food is not great, it is certainly pretty good. Service is very good and value is good as well. The best part is that is a comfortable place to visit. Located in an old mill building, much of the antique charm is preserved while adding plenty of modern comfort.