“Eh”

Cuisines: Chinese
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Eh”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a couple of things none of which were really good. Most of the items were dry or just different. We had general tsos which had a hard breading on it. Spare ribs were thin and dry, beef teriyaki was a little dry. We also had fried shimp, crab ragoons, and wonton soup. They are really fast though.

• Visited November 2013

“Consistently excellent Chinese food.”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've been slowly working my way through Yan's menu for years, and I have yet to find a single dish that was not delicious and beautifully prepared. Yan's is everything that an excellent restaurant SHOULD be, and I hope to be a loyal patron for many years to come.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“good food, quick delivery”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have used Yan's for a number of years. The food is alway been good and the delivery service has always been quick. The food is your typical Americanized Chinese. I like their lo mein and egg rolls. Prices are good.

• Visited December 2011