“Great Mediterranean omelet!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On Rt 9 pass Webster Square
Description: Livia's Dish is located on Route 9 before Goddard Memorial Drive, less than a mile from Worcester Airport with ample parking. Chef Owner Enton Mehillaj presents a modern take on regionally inspired Italian-Mediterranean cuisine. Featuring a full bar, great service, and a warm-modern aesthetic, Livia's Dish offers a true feast for the senses. If you chose to join us for a special events whether it's breakfast, luncheon or social dinner, large or small, Livia's Dish staff works with you every step of the way to ensure your visions and ideas are incorporated into every detail of your event. We are able to provide buffet or a la carte service for all events. No matter the size of your event, our commitment to excellence will leave your guests with a lasting memorable experience.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My friend and I had breakfast recently at Livia's and we were pleasantly surprised. I had the Mediterranean omelet and it was wonderful, although the toast was boring! I like that they allow to switch the home fries that come with the omelet for a fresh fruit cup for an additional cost of $1.00....I do NOT like that they do not offer this same switch for ALL dishes! ...after all, every restaurant should encourage healthy eating! My friend had a traditional egg, sausage, & toast breakfast. The eggs were cooked perfect, the toast was basically boring, and the sausage was overcooked and very boring. We both ordered tomato juice ($2.50 per glass)...always expensive at any restaurant, but it was good and not served with ice! The room was clean and pleasant, if not a bit "cold" in that it was all wood, tile and window....It needs some table linen or something else to soften the look. All in all, I think they need to tweek their menu, BUT, I will definitely be back soon to try it again.

There are newer reviews for Livia's Dish

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went for lunch. Service was haphazard at best and it was not especially busy. Food just okay. Panini bread was not fresh, mushrooms were grilled and served with something else burnt on them. Salad was fine, but tough to mess that up. Probably won't return.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Had Mother's Day brunch there. Omelets to order were great! Other food was just o.k.I found the resturant to be extremely Loud...I could barely hear my granddaughter seated next to me talking... Handicap requests went to deaf ears.. Brunch was served upstairs and we were seated downstairs! Poor planning... I will try again during a regular service.

1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently went to Livia's Dish for the first time with family for a birthday brunch. We got a mix of omelettes, waffles, and pancakes, and everything was great; fresh, delicious, and so reasonably priced! Our server was friendly, and the second level/bar area looked like it would be a cute place for drinks as well. I wish I lived closer so that I could go more often!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Fast forward to spring..... we went to Livia's Dish for dinner and had a wonderful dinner and a wonderful time. We shared a plate of bruschetta: there were three kinds, one with olives and orange, another with fig and goat cheese, and a third with prosciutto and arugula. I may be confusing the details a bit but all were lovely - even for one who is happy to go light on goat cheese. For an entree I \had lamb shanks served with couscous and spinach. They were the best lamb shanks I've ever had and the couscous and spinach were beautifully prepared and delicious. We shared a cannoli for dessert and it was really good. We'll be back again!

2  Thank HungryInOxford