“Excellent”

Rosalina's Kitchen
Ranked #131 of 574 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went to Rosalin's on a weeknight. We had a reservation, and I'm glad because it was still busy in there. A few parking spots are available, but I just parked on the street, didn't need to walk too far to the entrance. BYOB, but I didn't know that until I was there. Luckily, friends in my party that made the reservation showed up with several bottles of wine to share.

I had the chicken and eggplant parmesan with vodka sauce. The sauce was fantastic.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank mass99traveler

ma
“yummy”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went there for sisterinlaws birthday.We have been trying to get to this restaurant for a long time, it was worth it, its a byob place,the food was excellent, there was 4 of us, and everything we tried was delicsous.eggplant parm, veal marsala with penne, the only problem I asked fro mild spice sauce, it was way to hot, so I could not eat to much, but my husband did love the left overs, my daughter had stuffed shells,Great service, food,and quaint little place, well worth the wait.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank suwwoz58
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Great BYOB and Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went on recent friday with brother and sister-in-law.Prices are similar to other good Italian Rest.And being able to BYOB keeps cost down.All FOUR of us loved the red sauce.Mine was with the Fruit De Mare,my wifes Shrimp Fra Diavolo.My sister-in-law had an eggplant dish that was huge.My brother has traditional pasta with sausage and meatballs.Three of us had dessert and coffee,my wife tea.I had a side salad and the bill just broke 100.00.The seafood was impeccably fresh.You can control your cost easily.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tom S
Massachusetts
“Authentic italian in Worcester....”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went to Rosalina's last Saturday to see what all the fuss was about ( everyone is talking about this place). It did not take long for us to figure it out. The place was crowded, and the smell of great fresh food just put you in a mood. We were served a italian bread that was really good, had a fried calamari, very fresh.I had the Rosalina's lemon chicken, and my girl had a frutti di mare plate, a must for seafood lover's . She really enjoy the freshness of the dish, both plates looked very nice in was a very large of a portion. ( italian in all means). The hostess can be a little in a rude side, but you can overlooked that,for a great italian feast.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank GraciousVacationer
Worcester, MA
“Pricey BYOB in Worcester”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Met some girlfriends there for dinner. BYOB is always a welcome treat.

I enjoyed a tomato feta salad - thought there would be lettuce. There wasn't -and it seemed a little pricey at $6. My main course was a chicken tomato artichoke dish - it was tasty but again rather pricey at $17. Ended the meal with a black raspberry gelato - tiny portion for the price. The food was good. The lives seems high - thank heavens it was BYOB.

2 Thank PWDGolfers