“Not serving food?”

Hirosaki Prime
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunderland Dr.
Reviewed March 19, 2015

I stop by after work to make sure they're open tell the lady it's my birthday and I want to have dinner there she says yes. my daughter and I get ready and go there to have a wonderful dinner with sushi. I walk in and they tell me I can order pizza next door but they're redoing their menu and sorry that someone didn't tell me that. yes thank you for wasting our time on my birthday

Reviewed September 27, 2014

I come here for my birthday, graduation, & a great night out! Love the fact that it's beautiful inside, priced competitively, & it's an experience! Hibachi dinners usually average about 2 hours. First we sit, get comfy as the server brings water & we pick out some drinks! Within a few minutes, drinks come out, then we order apps. And while we wait, we give our dinner order. Next is soup! I love that they give you time to eat it before dropping salads! And then, the chef! By this time, you should have been there for about 30 minutes because at Benihanas it is estimated 45 minutes for lunch, so expect longer for dinner! If the shows over within a half hour, I'm not happy! It's an experience and I don't want to rush! That's why I LOVE HIROSAKI PRIME! They don't Rush and they let you have a long lasting experience & that's how hibachi is supposed to be! Loved it!

Reviewed September 18, 2014 via mobile

Ordered spicy tuna and Philly rolls for myself and a seaweed salad. Husband had the udon noodle bowl. I immediately felt sick when we got home and spent the night vomiting.

Will not return for obvious reasons.

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I went last night with 2 friends. This is the 2nd time i have been here and the first experience wasnt good either. The first time they had no sushi but last night was even worse. I dont know if they are short staffed but everything took so long. the food was salty and left alot to be desired. The prices are high for the small amount you get. PLus i heard the waitress say that the hibachi wasnt running today because the guy called in......This place wont be open long

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went 7 pm Saturday night 5 of us. They have about 8 to 10 Hibachi tables for 8. We were 1 of 4 groups of 5 at 4 tables. After 10 minutes server came over and asked if any one helped us. She apologized for being short staff. We asked how many chefs were on, she replied 1. If you are familiar with a Hibachi Steak House the Chef prepares and cooks at your table; at least a 10 to 15 minute process. Since there was 3 tables ahead of us and only one had received drinks and there was still 2 more tables ahead of us we figured we would we would not have food for at least 45 minutes to an hour. We walked out and will never frequent again. Reading other reviews now we see they have poor service if any and high prices.

1  Thank Alan_MA17