“Great place for a night out”
Review of Nuovo Restaurant

Nuovo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Nuovo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 582 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Walking distance from Union Station as well as bus stop directly in front of building.
Description: Find something on the menu for everyone at Nuovo Restaurant in Worcester. Families will feel right at home with the kid - friendly menu and atmosphere. Nuovo's dress code is business casual. Book a private event at Nuovo Restaurant and enjoy a day or night of fun. Nuovo is the perfect place for your corporate event with all the AV equipment available on site, and free WIFI. Ample and Complimentary Valet parking. All major credit cards accepted.
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend to celebrate our one year anniversary. Lots of other couples were there celebrating their anniversaries. The service was phenomenal and the food was great. They had a nice bar at the entrance and a great back room dining area where we sat. The owner/cook came out to ensure that our meal met our expectations and also gave us complimentary glasses of champagne. They had a great menu and the food was delicious. If youre looking for a place to celebrate an important occasion, I highly recommend Nuovo.

2  Thank Jonathan L

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Driving up to Worcester for John Legend concert 6/2/14, called around 3:00 and they fit us in for 5:00 seating. My son and I kept sharing our food with each other because every bite made your taste buds sing. We had Mussels steamed in banana peppers, tomatoes & garlic and Cajun scallops to start. Main course we had Veal Oscar and Salmone Atlantico. Just sorry we didn't have room for dessert. A bit noisy as we were seated in the bar area due to our last minute reservation, but we got to see the super friendly bartender in action. Nice to see people who enjoy their jobs. We will definitely be back next trip to Hanover Theater.

3  Thank retire-in-aruba
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We made reservations here to celebrate our son's graduation from medical school. I was in contact with owner/manager Loreta for a couple of weeks. She was cordial, professional and tended to our needs expertly. Upon arrival, we were greeted and seated immediately. The waitstaff was superb and very attentive to our every need. The food was excellent and most of us took "doggie bags"back to our hotels. I would definitely recommend Nuovo and if in the Worcester area again, would look forward to enjoying dinner here.

2  Thank 315Sue
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Does Trip Advisor allow the use of the term, 'Rat Bastards'?

If so, I think that would be a great description for a place that discovered, after several weeks, that they didn't have a room for us on Monday for our reservation that Saturday.

1  Thank dickerin
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We needed reservations for a mid-afternoon, after-event dinner, and this was one of the few places that was open and would take our reservation. Never having been here before, I was hopeful, based on the reviews. We were greeted warmly and seated immediately. Service was prompt, our waitress checked in frequently and was very helpful in explaining the menu choices. On the other hand, our selections were removed almost too quickly. Our bread plates were removed when our salads were brought out, so that we had no place to put our bread which was still on the table with the seasoned oil (and fresh, warm bread was brought out to replenish that which had been on the table for a while). A little odd. Our special requests were granted, even tho the items were not on the menu. Very accommodating! As far as the actual meal, our dining companions were less than impressed with the flavor, not bad, just nothing special. For myself, I had shrimp scampi, and while I thought it was good, it didn't seem to have the required garlic, seasonings and oil that I am accustomed to for this dish. The desserts were very good - a true hit! I thought the cappuccino was very good, while another thought it was nothing special. The atmosphere was very good, not loud, and actually felt cozy, so that we could easily carry on a conversation at our table. All in all, even tho the food was a bit on the meh side, special requests were handled with grace, and the service was prompt (even too prompt, leading us to even feel a bit rushed, even tho there were plenty of tables available for other diners). If I could rate this restaurant between average and very good, that is where I would put it, but I bumped it up to very good because of the service; there is nothing worse than waiting forever to have someone take your order or serve your meal, and that was not the case here. I must say, tho, I've never heard of an Italian restaurant that did not have meatballs on the menu (altho the kitchen staff did make them upon request).

2  Thank kbt4me