“Great festivities for Cinco de Mayo”
Review of Plaza Azteca

Plaza Azteca
Ranked #92 of 574 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Boylston, Massachusetts
“Great festivities for Cinco de Mayo”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Four of us had dinner here on Cinco de Mayo. Because of the celebration it was very busy and noisy but we had a good time. Food was good and prices were very good. They were giving out free t-shirts and had lots of specials. My husband is not a big fan of Mexican food and he had limited choices. If I did go back it would probably be without him!

• Visited May 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Decent...nothing special”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Like I said int the review title, just decent, average mexican food. Nothing special. The only thing that I thought was unique was the table side guacamole. That is made fresh for you at your table. That was pretty good. My friends had the burrito, which they said was yummy. I had the Chicken and Rice (arroz con pollo), it was kind of bland and the rice was overcooked. This place didn't amaze me. The waiter was friendly and the rest of the staff was great.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“The best Mexican restaurant around”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Over the last couple years I've eaten here at least a dozen times. This is our go to Mexican restaurant. The service is always great, very attentive and accommodating. The homemade salsa and chips are always fresh and the guacamole is the best I've ever had! The portion size is good, there are always leftovers and the prices are reasonable. You 'll save yourself a lot of money going here over Mezcal.

Holden, Massachusetts
“MUCH better than it had been”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Although in my last review I said that I wouldn't be back we decided to give it another go. I am glad that we did. There have been vast improvements in service. Not to mention the prices are back to low without sacrificing quality at all. We were even impressed with the way the menus looked. We got the beer ritas (great value and yummy!) - my boyfriend had the San Jose Burrito, which he loved and ate every inch of. I had the Texas fajitas which were great. We had a wonderful experience, thanks in part to our awesome server Victoria. We will definitely be back - as long as whatever management has been doing, keeps doing.

1 Thank CandiceMcD
Worcester, Massachusetts
“An Okay Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is just okay with the food quality changing with the seasons. Don't go here in the winter and fall because the food does not seem as fresh as it does in the spring and summer. My guess is that after Cinco De mayo people desire Mexican food more than the fall and winter months. Service is fast and friendly and the menu is varied. I look forward to trying the Chocolate Cheese Cake during my next visit.