“Extraordinary”

Worcester, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Extraordinary ambience, food and service at great prices. This is my number one place in Worcester to dine!

1 Thank bastet959

WORCESTER
“Fantastic find in Worcester”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I came for dinner and drinks with a group of friends. We went on a Saturday night and were pleasantly surprised to see complimentary valet parking. We walked into the station and were impressed by the beauty of the inside of the station. The restaurant had a cool vibe. When we received our menu's I was surprised at how inexpensive some of the meals and wines were. I had a glass of Robert Mondavi Merlot for $5. My meal was chicken parm sandwich sliders and it was plenty of food and really delicious. Everyone at the table was raving about their meals. Not sure if they do it every Saturday but there was a DJ set up and dancing, it was a lot of fun. My only complaint is the bathroom for the restaurant is the same one for the station and it wasn't as clean as I would have liked to see.

2 Thank Travelbugsforlife
Holden, Massachusetts
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I recently tried Luciano's and were a little apprehensive when the prices were so low, but my seasame encrusted tuna steak was among the best I've had and she greatly enjoyed here salmon.

• Visited July 2012
“Favorite date night restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I go here all the time. The food is not overpriced and the quality is fantastic. I have never received bad service there. The waitresses I've had were all very pleasant. The atmospher is romantic and comfortable. It's very well decorate to show off America's roaring twenties. I always enjoy my dining experience here and recommend it to all.

“Excellent food and nice atmosphere at quite reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My wife and I have eaten there twice in the last year or so and were thoroughly impressed each time. Most recently (about two weeks ago) we met there after work and decided to eat at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and made very good drinks. She also allowed my wife to sample a few different wines to help her find one she liked.

For an appetizer we had the Cherry Duck Wings. They were excellent. The sauce was flavorful, but not overpowering, and the wings themselves were very good sized and the meat was very tender.

For dinner I had the Petit Filet, cooked rare, just as I asked for it. My wife had the Sesame Encrusted Tuna, also cooked rare but seared nicely on the outside. I believe both dishes were $15 each, which I think is a terrific bargain. The quality of both the tuna and filet were excellent.

We had a Groupon that we bought specifically because we had been there before and were pleased with the food. This visit was at least as good as the first. It would have been a great value even without the Groupon. We will certainly be back.

Oh, and you can park for free in the Union Station garage. Just ask to have your parking ticket validated.

• Visited May 2012