“Wrong picture”

Ranked #61 of 574 Restaurants in Worcester
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Wrong picture”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

You guys have the wrong picture listed for Wexford house.
The real Wexford House is a great place to get good food, with large portions, at a decent price. I eat here for lunch a few times a month. :) Although, I have to admit, I don't really like their mashed potatoes. They have a weird taste. Everything else I've eaten is delicious though. :)

• Visited October 2013

madison,maine
“Loud owner at Bar,issue with seperate checks”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

A friend recommended this palace to us.Needs to be updated kind of had a weird smell.We asked the waitress for separate checks she said her Boss didn't like to do that"WHAT" we needed them for expenses for our business.The Boss was the very lud person sitting at the bar like 8 feet from us talking politic and health issues. we should have left.I had the Prime rib which was a rib roasted kind of steak not really a nice steak from a good Rib Roast. The stuffed grape leaves very very chewy.My friend had an assorted Lebanese type dish ,everything had the same stuffing in it that I had in my grape leaves.I would not recommend this place.The waitress did get the checks separated after a fashion.

Visited June 2013
Leicester, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a great restaurant. If you like Mediterranean food, this is the place. Besides their entree dishes, don't miss out on the salads. So fresh and delish. Service can be slow, but that's only because they are so busy. They do get slammed. What does that tell you?????

• Visited March 2013
Central Massachusetts
“What a lovely find”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We keep driving by this place and I have wanted to try it - seems like a neighborhood staple. What a treat!
service was awesome - the waitress had been there 19 years and seemed very proud of it. informed us the chef was from the old "El Morrocco" - one of my FAV's, that i still mourn the closing of - so I expected good things.
I was going to order a greek dish (plenty of them) but the gentleman in the next booth got the beef tips and they looked so good i got them. great choice - tender, cooked as i asked, nice thick rich gravy - real mashed potatoes, real butternut squash. Hubby had the roast turkey and he said it was awesome - i sampled the dressing - very good.
popcorn when you sit down. the bread basket was lovely - nice large italian bread and syrian bread. - plenty of butter but we could have used some oil for the syrian.
Prices were fine - GREAT meal, good service - am adding this to my list of go-to's in Worcester when we visit.

• Visited April 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and excellent service and the cook is the best in town cook”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We go to the wexford house often and never had a bad meal and we had mostly everything on the menu we can tell you that the pork chops are great and Friday and Saturdays the Prime rib is also great.

• Visited March 2013