All reviews union station awesome stay urban suite the galley absolutely loved this hotel furnished rooms hotel ideally located mon thurs great place to stay rainy weather ceiling fan lots of free parking perfect location safe area beer and wine living area light dinner
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

What a delightful experience. I booked here for three reasons - the price was better than the local Hampton Inn and Garden Inn, we were staying for four days to visit old friends and family and a suite offered more space, and I used to work across from
it and watched it being built. The rooms are large, well appointed, with full size fridge, two burner stove, dishwasher - home away from home. Mon - Thurs there is a complimentary happy hour with wine and beer and delicious food, a delightful light evening meal. Well provisioned complimentary breakfast is available. The staff is very courteous, friendly and helpful. As my title says I wanted to move in!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JSLantz1948
Companion29709026260, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear JSLantz1948,

Thank you for taking the time to fill in the survey. We truly appreciate your kind words and honesty. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Assaad Andrew Hallak

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Went into booking several rooms at this property knowing it was not a full service property. Had several rooms and needed some help with luggage unloading and loading.
I was "promised" two months in advance that if we gave a little notice, the front desk would provide a helping hand. This was a face to face meeting, not a phone call.
DO NOT EXPECT to get it. Should of went to the new Eurostar or the Beechwood. Very disappointing. Been traveling full time 27 years, have never seen any hotel turn down a helping hand. :(
Property is nice and new. Great location. Bright and shiny.
But, in my world, taking care of customers should be way towards the top.

Room Tip: Do not expect any extra help from the staff. They stay within their box pretty much. :(
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Douglas H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. The problems you mentioned with the broken promise of assisting you with luggage have been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and hope you will give our property a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a relatively new property right in the middle of downtown. It is right across the street from the historic train station. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast has a wide variety of foods to choose from and are very good.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SoilDoctor

Hello Doctor,

Thank you for staying at our hotel, we truly appreciate your kind words and honesty. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Worcester.

Best regards,

Assaad Andrew Hallak

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Beautiful inviting hotel. Staff is pleasant. Free hot breakfast EVERYDAY & evening socials too. Indoor pool, workout room, laundry room. Close to major highway without the noise. Bed was almost as comfy as ours at home. Sleeper sofa mattress a bit thin(my son said), NOT comfy for more than a day or 2. Hotel might want to invest in”MyPillow toppers”. Kitchenette w/full fridge 2 burner stove a plus! 2 TVs was also a plus! Room darkening shades were great! Highly recommend this hotel! Price is perfect for what you get, fits the budget!!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank Mrs C
Reviewed September 27, 2018

I have to say the hotel is fairly new to my understanding but when you have a problem with deciding on what to eat? I think this place will fix that issue for your. They have a evening social in the evenings salad and single dish provided! Highly recommended for you to attend. Its 3 steps from what I believe is called Shrewsbury street? Or known as restaurant row. A taste of Korean cuisine Americanized took me back to South Korea with its flavors. Ventrulo Italian and pizza restaurant next to Simjang the Korean restaurant. Excellent! if you stay in the area downtown is crazy you will have the ambulance sirens that you shall hear but I don't care. Food is more important lol.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business