All reviews union station awesome stay urban suite the galley absolutely loved this hotel hotel ideally located great place to stay rainy weather ceiling fan lots of free parking safe area beer and wine living area light dinner perfect location beautiful hotel boston area
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Friendly staff, nice breakfast & clean rooms. I would stay here again. Check-in/out was a fast process and we did not encounter any issues. Great value for the price that we paid. I would recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank kyraburn
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

WOW! This hotel is a gem located at the heart of downtown Worcestor directly across from Union Ststion. It's beautiful and clean with generously spacious suites. All of the employees are professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The complimentary breakfast is delicious and has great variety from cold cereal, hot foods to fresh fruit. There is a co.complimentary shuttle to transport you allocations close to the hotel. As an extended stsy client, it has easily become my home away from home. Whenever I come to visit this will be my go-to spot.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Laniese S
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I was surprised st how beautiful the hotel was. The suite we had was beautifully decorated. I used the gym and pool, everything was super clean. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Complimentary full breakfast was great and free At night. What more can you ask for? Oh and there's s really cool restaurant across the store at Union Station.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed September 12, 2017

The hotel is brand new, so it is beautiful, super clean. The rooms are enormous and spacious. But the bad really outweighed the good here. First, the pillows were awful, so sleeping was pretty uncomfortable. Second, the breakfast was TERRIBLE. The hot foods were all cold, the toast was either still white or burned when you ran it through the toaster and the eggs were floating in water (yes, I know they are powdered but I've had halfway decent powdered eggs at plenty of hotels). We ended up just going out for breakfast and not even bothering to stop by the second morning.

The biggest issue was customer service. As we went to check out, I spoke to the desk attendant and told her my room number. She said "okay, I emailed you a receipt, you are all set." I like looking at a copy of the bill before I pay so I asked for a print out of the charges and she huffed at me, rolled her eyes, printed and handed it to me without saying a word. I reviewed the charges and saw that there was a $13 charge for laundry from the day we checked in, and told her we didn't get any laundry done during our stay. The woman at the desk proceeded to fight with me saying "why would the charge be put on if if you didn't get laundry done?" and I went back and forth with her, and I said "we had no laundry done, and we certainly didn't get any done on our first day here, as we checked in at 6pm" and she responded "it was a white button down shirt, maybe he (my partner) got it done." And I said "he doesn't have a white button down shirt with us." And she still refused to remove it until I checked with my partner, who came back from loading the car and said "no, no one did laundry." then suddenly it was fine to remove the charge, because my partner had said he didn't do any laundry. So when the woman who is paying the bill says this charge is wrong, you won't do anything about it, but a man comes in and says something then you correct the issue?

This place is staffed by trash and I will never be coming back.

1  Thank Amanda A
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This is a new hotel, 10 weeks old I think. Everything is shiny and new. Our room on the first floor was spacious with a full refrig and microwave. The hotel also has a pool and a gym ( they looked nice) I didn't use either. The free breakfast every morning was great. Lots of choices. They also have a reception in the early evenings with food, but cant speak to that either.
Most of the staff is very nice and friendly. Shout out to housekeeping who were very nice.
The negatives are the location. Its shoved up to a highway and a busy loud street. Too bad they didn't spend more money on sound proofing. Its also right in downtown Worcester so watch yourself. That said, its also the location that makes it a very handy place to stay. You can get on the highway in a minute and its central to a lot.
One thing that they need is a designated dog area. This is a pet friendly hotel but hardly any grass and plenty of people do not pick up. Even if you do pick up, there is no dog disposal area. Maybe they just haven't worked that out yet.
Hoping that it stays nice as it was for us.

Room Tip: First floor is great with pets
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family