“Great B&B in Woods Hole/Falmouth” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woods Hole
Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Woods Hole B&B and Inns
Marysville, Washington
“Great B&B in Woods Hole/Falmouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I have traveled all over the world and I would rate this B&B as one of the best. Julie and Martha are wonderful hosts and have created a special place to experience all that Cape Cod has to offer. The B&B is midway between Woods Hole and Falmouth and very close to the ferry. They are a great help with lots of area information. We enjoyed a bike ride to the beach with the bikes they have for guests. The breakfasts were fabulous! Lots of fresh ingredients from their garden and delicious baked goods. We also enjoyed the afternoon goodies as well as complimentary soda and beer. We were made to feel so comfortable that we didn't want to leave. We had a 2nd floor room that was spacious and nicely decorated. If we get back there I would choose the 2 fish room and avoid the steep stairs. There are no TV's in the rooms but I think there is one in the guest common area. At first I thought I would miss it but in our 4 days there it was nice just to enjoy the peace and quiet. We did hear some giggles and laughter from their 3 little girls. It was hard to say goodbye and there were hugs all around.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Stamford, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are not generally B & B types. Woods Hole Passage changed our opinion on that. Martha and Julie are friendly and welcoming. After two days we felt as if we had made new friends who we will want to visit again.

Our room (four fish) was comfortable and quiet. We were never disturbed by passing traffic. Large comfy bed with additional single. Many basic necessities are provided within the room, including bathrobes. Breakfast is a feast for the eyes as well as being delicious. Baked on premises, food is varied and fresh.

Good location. Close to local attractions. Do not hesitate to book a room here.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nancy G
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Martha and Julie have made a beautiful place in the world and are sharing it with all of us. It was every bit as sophisticated, elegant, and romantic as any B and B I've been in. It was a romantic sanctuary for my husband and I and it was also a home away from home for my 4 year old daughter. Hard to believe, but they've done it. Hidden away in corners of this gracious B and B are features that will relax any Mom. Lincoln logs, Green Eggs and Ham, and Candyland are tucked into the corner of the public room. Their large beautiful backyard is just waiting for kids to run around in it, even while their parents relax on a beautiful terrace patio. Martha and Julie were happy to have our 4 year old as their guest and gave her as much respect and understanding as they do to their adult guests.
Finally - I don't have to give up peace and luxury in order to travel with my daughter.
Now all we have to do is convince Martha and Julie to come up with a listing of like-minded places in other towns......

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
King, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

We 5 loved this Bed&Breakfast! We had our own bath, no sharing with others. There was no smell like old houses sometimes will have. It was located within just a few miles of the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard, convenient to shopping in Falmouth. Martha and Julie are experts in providing everything you will need for a comfortable stay away from home. The breakfast is to die for!!! One of our cab drivers said that he had heard that it was the best B&B breakfast in town! Good public transportation.

Room Tip: Some rooms are on the second floor. Morning traffic on the street would not allow guests to sleep l...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We spent two nights mid-week at Woods Hole Passage and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is convenient to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and to Falmouth for restaurants and shopping. Martha and Julie are just great, so friendly, accommodating, and full of useful information. We had never been to the area before and their knowledge was so helpful. And the gourmet breakfasts were excellent, just pace yourself!

Our room was a spacious second floor, streetside. Very clean and comfortable with oversized queen bed. However, if you are bothered by traffic noises, which seemed die down by 10:00 pm but started up again around 6:00 am, get a room across the hall.

We'll stay there the next time we visit Cape Cod.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were here for a wedding-weekend occasion. The house has a warm environment, well decorated. The rooms are very comfortable, as well as the bathrooms with their eco friendly products that do well. The backyard is very spacious and great for breakfast outside when is not that cold. The food is the best as well as the managers. One feels very welcome! Totally recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bellefontaine, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am usually not a B & B person, but loved my stay at Woods Hole Passage. The atmosphere was very relaxed, breakfast superb, and I really loved the amazing sheets and bed! The weather was fantastic so breakfast was served on the outdoor slate deck, and I loved the view, the great flowers and all the birds. I left much more relaxed! Julie and Martha were professional, provided exceptional service and seemed to anticipate my needs! I couldn't ask for anything more!

Room Tip: I saw 2 or 3 of the rooms and each had it's merits
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
#6 of 20 in Falmouth
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House

Been to Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!