“Elegant family travel”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woods Hole
Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Woods Hole B&B and Inns
Rochester, NY
“Elegant family travel”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Martha and Julie have made a beautiful place in the world and are sharing it with all of us. It was every bit as sophisticated, elegant, and romantic as any B and B I've been in. It was a romantic sanctuary for my husband and I and it was also a home away from home for my 4 year old daughter. Hard to believe, but they've done it. Hidden away in corners of this gracious B and B are features that will relax any Mom. Lincoln logs, Green Eggs and Ham, and Candyland are tucked into the corner of the public room. Their large beautiful backyard is just waiting for kids to run around in it, even while their parents relax on a beautiful terrace patio. Martha and Julie were happy to have our 4 year old as their guest and gave her as much respect and understanding as they do to their adult guests.
Finally - I don't have to give up peace and luxury in order to travel with my daughter.
Now all we have to do is convince Martha and Julie to come up with a listing of like-minded places in other towns......

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
King, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We 5 loved this Bed&Breakfast! We had our own bath, no sharing with others. There was no smell like old houses sometimes will have. It was located within just a few miles of the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard, convenient to shopping in Falmouth. Martha and Julie are experts in providing everything you will need for a comfortable stay away from home. The breakfast is to die for!!! One of our cab drivers said that he had heard that it was the best B&B breakfast in town! Good public transportation.

Room Tip: Some rooms are on the second floor. Morning traffic on the street would not allow guests to sleep l...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We spent two nights mid-week at Woods Hole Passage and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is convenient to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and to Falmouth for restaurants and shopping. Martha and Julie are just great, so friendly, accommodating, and full of useful information. We had never been to the area before and their knowledge was so helpful. And the gourmet breakfasts were excellent, just pace yourself!

Our room was a spacious second floor, streetside. Very clean and comfortable with oversized queen bed. However, if you are bothered by traffic noises, which seemed die down by 10:00 pm but started up again around 6:00 am, get a room across the hall.

We'll stay there the next time we visit Cape Cod.

New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were here for a wedding-weekend occasion. The house has a warm environment, well decorated. The rooms are very comfortable, as well as the bathrooms with their eco friendly products that do well. The backyard is very spacious and great for breakfast outside when is not that cold. The food is the best as well as the managers. One feels very welcome! Totally recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bellefontaine, Ohio
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am usually not a B & B person, but loved my stay at Woods Hole Passage. The atmosphere was very relaxed, breakfast superb, and I really loved the amazing sheets and bed! The weather was fantastic so breakfast was served on the outdoor slate deck, and I loved the view, the great flowers and all the birds. I left much more relaxed! Julie and Martha were professional, provided exceptional service and seemed to anticipate my needs! I couldn't ask for anything more!

Room Tip: I saw 2 or 3 of the rooms and each had it's merits
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manchester, NJ
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I spent one night at Julie and Martha's B&B. We loved our stay. The house was clean, linens exceptional, breakfast outstanding. Presentation superb. Julie and Martha were friendly and helpful yet gave us privacy. I would definitely stay again. Martha showed me around the garden introducing me to the lavender in their garden and identified other plants. We also felt fortunate to be there while a bridal party was preparing for the big day--making floral arrangements for their special day. It all was a beautiful memory now.

Cranston, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I had a very enjoyable late summer get-away weekend. The grounds are beautifully landscaped; it was great to sit outside and have a delicious gourment breakfast. Homemade cookies were served in the afternoon. The rooms were immaculate and well-appointed. There were many ammenities: bicycles, helmets, beach chairs and umbrellas and towels, and transportation to the ferry. Julie and Martha were fabulous hosts. They truly belong in the hospitality field. Their Inn is truly a home away from home.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woods Hole
#2 of 20 in Falmouth
Mariner Motel
Mariner Motel
#3 of 20 in Falmouth

Been to Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!