“Very Heavy Baked Goods….”

Pie In The Sky Bakery & Internet Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Hole
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Very Heavy Baked Goods….”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

When you walk in to the Pie in the Sky, you are greeted by loads of fresh baked goods filing every shelf. As I got excited and tried more things than I should, I walked out with two large bags of goods. My reviews follow: The there breakfast croissants that I tried were so heavy and doughy that no one in my family would finish them……in a word they are horrible. The two cinnamon swirls were very heavy as well, but were a bit easier to eat because of all the sugar, etc. The only reason that I did not give pie in the Sky an overall rating of poor is because they have really delicious popovers. Their other goods is like eating heavy uncooked dough.

• Visited January 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Love This Spot.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I don't often review cafes or restaurants on here but I felt compelled to for Pie in the Sky because I was a huge fan. If I lived in this area I would probably be there daily drinking coffee and reading the Globe outside. Great place for coffee and breakfast in the center of Woods Hole. Excellent food, quick friendly service and cool atmosphere with nice outdoor seating. Definitely a go-to spot if you're in the area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sean O
“Just wanted coffee but wow !!!”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

The coffee made Starbucks look like
Howdy dudy . Great !!! Bread pudding was a killer!!! We had a BLT croissant sandwich !! Incredible the best I have ever had. Really fresh !!
All made from scratch. Fresh. U can see the baker making the croissant bread with tons of real butter. Yum
Yum. Cubans eat good but this was heaven !!!!

1 Thank Amado D
Bel Air, Maryland
“Must eat here”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

This is just a small place, but unless you need a full course meal, eat here. My husband had an egg sandwich on a bagel and I had turkey sandwich on a popover. That was my favorite meal of our 3 day trip. Don't waste your money on the bigger restaurants.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank carolg696
Ghent, New York, United States
“Would rather forego my coffee!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This place is TINY . . . but packed with bikers who rudely pushed. The bagel was stale and the coffee was just terrible-tasting caffeine.

Visited October 2013