“I need a Pie In The Sky In My Town”

Pie In The Sky Bakery & Internet Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Hole
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Putnam, Connecticut
“I need a Pie In The Sky In My Town”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Say it ani't so that I won't be able to go to Pie In The Sky when I leave...the best coffee, the best popovers, the best sandwiches, the best tea cakes and the best service ever

Visited July 2013

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Bakery Heaven”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The perfect destination after a bike ride. You will need the exercise to burn off the calories you are going to love to eat. The danish and sweet rolls are my favorite. My husband would kill for their bread pudding. You can get regular food, but why would you waste yourself on that when the sweet things are limitless. You can't find a better bakery.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank flowergal96
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Breakfast before the ferry”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

the perfect place for coffee, fresh baked goods, great breakfast sandwiches (try the spicy sausage) before heading off to the Vineyard.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Edward B
Upper Arlington
“lunch/dinner & dessert!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went there everyday - for ice cream, cookies, pies, and lobster mac 'n cheese. One day I just got coffee (watching my diet that day)!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank JJ2141
Wrentham, Massachusetts
“Great place for breakfast following a bike ride”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I frequent the Pie in The Sky because their food is quite good and they're convenient to the bike path. I also drop in before taking the Ferry to the Vineyard as they're quick with the food and it's quite good - nothing like opening up a fresh blueberry muffin on the ferry!

Visited July 2013