“Not worth the money!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Major case of sticker shock when I received the check! Had lunch and check was close to $170!! We ordered from the lunch special - the prices were not mentioned or listed - I should have asked. The food was ok, nothing great. Fried clams, lobster roll, and clam chowder - basic staples for up north, but it certainly did not wow us.
The only thing that was good was the view, kids loved watching boats go through the drawbridge.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We couldn't figure out how much food to order and the owner/wait person suggested we split an entree, and then told us more about her involvement with Phusion and the community. She made our stop a treat.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

stopped by for lunch and had a great time having great food and drinks! The wait staff was attentive and informative. We all shared our food because no one wanted just one thing, the selections were mouth watering. No one was disappointed. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've been vacationing in Woods Hole for over 25 years and love the "old staple" haunts downtown...but Phusion Grille was a great new surprise. I guess this has been around a few years now, but we only just tried it on the last night of our stay; I can't wait to return. We just had a burger and some short ribs, but both were fantastic...great quality, preparation, presentation and, most of all, taste. The atmosphere was the best too...we sat out on the deck which overlooks the harbor...it was packed with people having a good time, festive, relaxed, summer Cape scene. Inside is nice too... rustic, modern casual and also lively. Our waiter, wish I knew his name to give him credit...was truly one of the best waiters I've ever had and I told him so before we left. He, as all the staff, was very knowledgeable about the menu and drink list, as well as he was personable, professional and made the whole experience flow.
Like I said, we cannot wait to return; this will turn into one of our "new haunts" in Woods Hole. A+

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Sat on the balcony over looking the small harbor watching boats go in and out! Great food! Good beer!