“Always Good”

Landfall Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Landfall Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Hole
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Water St.
Transit: During the season there is a local trolley that runs every half hour from other Falmouth locations. Also, the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority has buses running continuously throughout the day.
Description: Landfall Restaurant is Woods Hole's premiere waterfront restaurant since 1946 with spectacular oceanfront dining and fresh local cuisine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re looking for waterfront dining in woods hole, without a doubt you must go to the landfall. I’ve been going with my family since I was a kid. They serve dinner, but if you’re looking for a great view, go for lunch. There are so many doors lining the ocean side of the restaurant that you should have a fairly good view no matter where you’re seated. They do take reservations but I’ve never made them and have never had a problem for lunch. The menu is simple/classic foods, so picky eaters can rest easy.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner with a great view. Service and food was good but pricey. We got a shrimp appetizer for $14.99 that only had 4 medium shrimp.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We made a reservation for 6 PM, as we heard that this restaurant is a busy place. Our table overlooked the Wood Hole docks, where the ferry comes in, and fortunately, the weather was perfect that day, so the views were quite lovely.
The restaurant is decorated with all sorts of wonderful Cape Cod boating items. The atmosphere was pleasant and relaxing.
We ordered the Homemade Onion Soup Au Gratin and the Stuffed Quahog for appetizers. Both were so well done. Especially the Stuffed Quahog, which was served with melted butter.
The salads were fresh and the dressings (mine was blue cheese and my sisters was the thousand island) were homemade and we enjoyed them.
Our dinners were the Broiled Seafood Platter with sweet potato fries and the Whole Belly Clams with fries.
The servings were generous and left us no room for dessert, this time.
We will return, as we all agreed that there were many more items on their menu that we want to try.
Thanks for a great Evening!

Reviewed April 14, 2018

Stopped in for a lobster dinner alone on a chilly spring Saturday night. Was treated very graciously by the servers and staff. They let me leave my phone to charge at the host station, and my server moved me to a window table so I could have a better view because they weren't busy at that time (initiated by her, not me). Chowder was good (not amazing, but good), lobster was a little pricey, but the presentation was nice, it was cooked well, and it came with salad, bread, and a side. The decor and vibe were relaxed and comfortable. I saw couples and groups dining, the bar crowd was raucous (but not distractingly so), and there was a cool fire pit with seating out front, which looked really fun. I will definitely come back and bring friends!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Good fun, great service, nautical atmosphere. A very interesting crowd.
Look for 2 for 1 specials in early and late season.