“Very very nice.”

Landfall Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Landfall Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Hole
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Water St.
Transit: During the season there is a local trolley that runs every half hour from other Falmouth locations. Also, the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority has buses running continuously throughout the day.
Description: Landfall Restaurant is Woods Hole's premiere waterfront restaurant since 1946 with spectacular oceanfront dining and fresh local cuisine.
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

On the water with great views this full selection restaurant was an experience I had to repeat, so I did. Lunch and dinner meals were great and servers were attentive, but in no way bothersome.

There are newer reviews for Landfall Restaurant

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My friends and I camped out at the bar recently to watch the Chile Brazil game and we had a great time. The bloody marys were outstanding, as was any drink using citrus (they squeeze all the citrus fresh when you order your drink) and the staff was friendly and fun. The food was okay, not amazing, but not bad by any means. We didn't try a lot of things, but the sweet potato waffle fries were tasty. My steamers were fresh, but so insanely sandy (even for steamers and even after a solid scrubbing in the broth) that it was distracting and not quite enjoyable. But all in all it's a lovely little spot.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Great view
Fun atmosphere
Cold drinks
Good mix of patrons
I only sat at the bar for cocktails but had amazing clam chowder and the can't miss fish bites appetizers which were on happy hour...couldn't get enough of them.
Quick and easy to enjoy while waiting for the ferry to leave or something to do once back to the port.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

See if you can get a table at a window as the view and the service are the only good things here. The food is overpriced - definitely stick with the sandwiches. Garlic bread is tasty. Entrees and sides are terrible and overpriced. We enjoyed our visit but won't be back!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

At the end of Woods Hole it feels like you are at the end of the end of the world and this is the last restaurant. I of course had to sample the Chowder and the Lobster and I was not disappointed. The service was good and with the sunshine streaming in to the restaurant and the ferries to Martha's Vineyard in the background and a glass or two of nice wine it was a great end to the day. Sadly was on my own so had to enjoy it all by myself. Boo hoo. I will return someday.