Woods Hole Inn
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$205
$180
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$194
Official Site
$181
$156
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$134
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$85
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$119
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$127
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$144
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$189
All reviewsquichemartha's vineyardbreakfast was deliciouspiehomemade granolaoceanographic instituteprivate deckpenzance roomperfect locationcape codoff seasoncommon areasbreakfast roomthe bed was extremely comfortableferry terminalevery morningthe entire staff
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Friendly staff from top to bottom. VERY comfortable bed and room. Breakfast was delicious, and came with a great view of the harbor. Parking is tight, but the valet system they have in place makes it very easy. We plan on returning, and will be recommending Woods Hole Inn to our friends/family.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

We just returned home from four marvelous days at the Woods Hole Inn. The staff is truly outstanding, doing everything a vacationing family could ask for a lovely stay. The location put us within walking distance of everything--including Stoney Beach which was perfect for children as there was no high surf or strong currents and the water was fairly clear. Breakfast was delicious and served with in a delightful room with views over the harbor. I always like to stay in unique places (this one has operated as an inn since 1870) and along with its great historic charm, we even had good water pressure in the shower. We'll be back in the future.

Room Tip: Our room #2 was lovely
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We absolutely loved staying at the Woods Hole Inn. My husband and I were looking for a relaxing getaway and this was perfect. We stayed two nights and now I wish we would have stayed even longer. Everything was very clean and I loved the modern decor. The bed was so comfortable I fell asleep instantly. We stayed in Room 2 and I was a little concerned that we would be woken up in the morning by people going to get breakfast but it wasn't a problem at all, everything was nice and quiet. The food was AMAZING! I have very high expectations going into this trip and they were all exceeded. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My girlfriend and I just spend three awesome days/nights at the Woods Hole Inn. Everything was fantastic, from the room to the breakfast. The staff was great and really knew their stuff about the surrounding area as well as Martha's Vineyard. We stayed in room 7. It said on the website that this room was smaller but we had plenty of space for everything and the bathroom was huge! At night, if you get sick of the bar scene, I recommend getting a bottle of wine at the local liquor store and just sitting out on the back patio. I can't wait to return to this place next summer and I highly recommend it to any couple.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Woods Hole Inn. The room, the delicious breakfast, and the hospitality of everyone there exceeded our expectations. The location is perfect for accessing the bike trail, heading out on the ferry, or just walking around town. Try Quicks Hole downstairs for some good, fresh Mexican food - the lobbster tacos are yummy.

1  Thank MariaSfromCT