“The remodel works”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Albany, New York
“The remodel works”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was told that the hotel just finished a remodel a couple of months ago and the place is beautiful. It's all very open, but with no wasted space. I love the glass elevators that let you look out on the pool and bar/cabana area. Also, the beds are extremely comfortable per usual Hilton standards. It was really a no brainer to stay here. At the time I booked, it was only $10 more than the Holiday Inn and only $20 more than the Red Roof (which, that particular one is gross). All in all a great hotel and a great value, highly recommended.

Room Tip: The rooms with the balconies overlooking the pool area are nicer, but if there's any traveling y...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for approximatly 4 weeks for work, and the hotel staff was the friendliest and the most accommodating I've ever experienced. They always greet you with a smile as you leave and enter the hotel. I defiantly recommend this hotel if you plan on stayin on the outskirts of Boston .

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Istayfly99
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed at this Hilton during a business meeting and was very impressed with their quality of outstanding customer service. The room was spacious and laid out nicely. The lobby was nice and bright, and the bar/bistro was nice as well. Not much of a choice as far as eateries within walking distance so be prepared got drive to feed one's self. The hotel does offer to drive their guest to within a 5 mile radius free of charge! The Burlington(MA) mall is within that range. The fitness centre was equipped well enough to get a great workout. You definitely won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Neversink, New York
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I really wanted to go to England for my 40th birthday so my Husband compromised and we went to New England instead. We booked the Woburn Hilton because it was close enough to the city to visit but far enough away not to be crazy with tourists. I loved the hotel the views from our indoor balcony overlooked the cabana bar and the pool. It was very quaint and I insisted my Husband inform everyone and anyone we came accross that it was my birthday because i am just that obnoxious about my birthday. Every time we walked near the front desk any attending clerk cheerfully wished me a happy birthday. There was champagne and chocolate covered strawberries awaiting me in our room with a delightful card from the staff. I was a little nervous to discover there was a wedding reception very close to our room on the second night we were there but I was not disturbed an iota by either wedding guests or noise. The hotel is enormous and we never felt overwelmed by other guest or wedding goers. The beakfast was perfect and I really did enjoy my birthday. Thank you Woburn Hilton!!!

Room Tip: They all seemed nice
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Darien, Connecticut
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This hotel which is not far from Boston is a great value. Upon checking in, we were very impressed when we got to our room. Unlike many hotels that have nice lobbies and then a disappointing room. This was much different. Great space in teh room. Nicely appointed with furniture and excellent bathroom. Rather than a typical low budget travel hockey experience, I felt like i was on one of my better business trips, but for a price that made me smile. I only wish the french toast could have been more fresh.

Room Tip: 118 was great. It had a balconey which overlooked the pool which is enclosed in the very nice lobby...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed here for a long weekend. On making our reservation, we weren't warned the place was under renovation. Safety tape, walkway barriers, and similar precautions for guests were missing on the way to the main entrance. Parking was ample and free. On-premises garage parking was also available. Hospitality at the front desk ranged from exceptional to inept, depending on the staff on duty. Although our room and its amenities were clean, the halls reeked of stale tobacco smoke. We've stayed at far better Hiltons than this one. We can only trust that this one renews its aspirations toward excellence after it completes its renovations.

Room Tip: Ask about rooms whose windows don't face the atrium or the swimming pool.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Adam R, Director of Sales at Hilton Boston / Woburn, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and sharing feedback on your experience. We are sorry you were not informed of our renovations at the time of booking and we will work with our team to ensure our guests are aware of our current state ahead of time. We apologize for any inconvenience our construction caused at the time of your stay and hope our friendly and welcoming staff were able to compensate for the discomfort.

I am happy to inform you that our renovations are now complete and the scaffolding and barriers that once covered the front exterior of the building have been removed.

We appreciate your input and hope you will stay with us again and experience our newly renovated hotel should you return to our area in the future.

Adam J. Robitaille
Director, Sales and Marketing
Trophy Club
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Everything about the hotel was nice. It was clean, the staff was great and the bar staff was fun to be around. The hotel front desk was efficient and friendly. They did a nice job greeting me when I was going in and out of the hotel, they also had hot chocolate in the lobby that was a nice surprise.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business