“Wow!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Orlando, Florida
“Wow!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This property is now in my top 5 favorites. The hotel, which was recently remodeled, is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are nice and big and very clean. There is plenty of counter space in the bathroom and easy to access electrical outlets in the bedroom. Service from every department was above and beyond. The girl who works overnights on the desk is sooo friendly and helpful. I arrived very late to check in and was fairly flustered, but she got me all settled in and up to my room. The bartender Erin was also super nice and a great bartender.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GMWoburn, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Hello jlpandit,

Thank you for staying with us. I was very happy to read that Sara our night auditor was able to be of assistance to you. I will be sure Erin, reads your nice comments.

We are honored that you have ranked the Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn among your top 5 favorite hotels.

We look forward to you staying with us again soon

Frank Vento

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I'm in Woburn often and this is the fourth place I've stayed. It's my top choice in terms of value - it would be my overall top choice if it included a refrigerator in the room. The room was spacious. The bathroom included a magnifying mirror and lots of counter space. It was a stall shower with a glass door so lots of room.
The a/c was quiet and worked well.
Very friendly staff.
Very conveniently located near the highway and next to a movie complex.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank MSH444
Hello jlpandit,

Thank you for staying with us. I was very happy to read that Sara our night auditor was able to be of assistance to you. I will also be sure that Erin reads your comments.

We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.

Burlington, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Room was clean and well appointed. People were nice, friendly and helpful. Best value for the money in the area among comparable hotels. Location wasn't great for traveling at rush hour, that part of 128/95 gets jammed.

Room Tip: higher floors, 128/95 side more interesting
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

We look forward to you staying with us again soon

Montague, Canada
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I just recently got back from a weekend business trip where I was attending the NE Pet Expo in Wilmington, MA. We ended up staying at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn and we had the best experience. The staff were friendly and very helpful and went above and beyond by loaning us tablecloths when ours didn't arrive on time. The restaurant portions were large, food came out fast and hot and delicious. Maybe it's because I'm from Canada, but I could not get over the price of the food! I got a 12oz prime rib steak, mashed and veg for $16.95! The breakfast buffet was the best I've ever seen at a hotel and a steal at $10.65. We also on the executive floor and the room was new, clean and had everything we needed. I was actually sad to have to leave! If I am ever in the area again, I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RedIsleGal
Montpelier, Vermont
Reviewed September 18, 2013

After staying in Boston a few times for short trips and paying a premium rate to do so, we decided to try staying a little outside the city. I found a room at the Woburn Crowne Plaza for just over $100 for an overnight, and I am very happy to have discovered this hotel. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They let us check in a half hour early and leave a half hour late without even mentioning it. The room was very clean and nicely furnished. The hotel was quiet and afforded us a good night's sleep, which is most of what we were there for anyway. I really couldn't ask for more in a hotel experience at this price. The only reason I am not giving five stars is that the commuter train to the nearby stop quit running before we planed to return to the hotel. Plus the cost was a little prohibitive at $20 per person and multiple transfers. Still, if we were not planning to attend a show and were going in to town to return in the early evening, the train would be perfect. I'd give it a 4.5 if I could. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed for a couple nights in early August as we were visiting colleges all over the Boston area. Hotel location was perfect, right off the Interstate to make rides to southern, western, downtown & northeastern areas of metro Boston very easy. We checked in very late and were very tired from a long drive, front desk manager (midnite shift) was most welcoming at 2am !! We requested extra pillows and towels, surprisingly they were delivered before we got settled. Room was very spacious and comfortable - Great Renovation of the whole facility. Kids had a blast in the pool as it a true "deep end". Only negative was no micro wave to heat reheat leftovers from earlier dinner. Requested late checkout because of a very early appointment, didn't get back to hotel till after 1pm. Front desk couldn't of been more "human" about it - they had no problem as they clearly understood our situation. Great hotel, wonderful staff -we'll be back !! Highly Recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights while touring downtown Boston, and wish that we could have stayed longer.

It was the best hotel out of 13 hotels on our 3-week tour across America, and one of the best hotel stays we have ever had in many years of traveling.

The newly redone King Executive Room on the 4th floor should be the model upon which all hotel rooms should be designed. It was the epitome of comfort, efficiency, and cleanliness. We have never seen better--there can't be much better.

All hotel room designers should visit this hotel prior to designing or re-designing their rooms.

Let me say that again—if you are a hotel owner or room designer, make a trip to this hotel first to see what someone else gave a tremendous amount of thought to and contemplation to before constructing your own.

For example—On both sides of the headboard of the bed were two clear outlets for your laptop and cell phone (4 total). Genius—because today, we need to plug laptops and phones in while we work in bed and have them charged in the morning. And over each side of the bed was a little focused light that can illuminate your work without waking or disturbing your partner. These details are just the start of the many great things here.

The staff was efficient and helpful.

The breakfast Buffet at 6.00 a person was comprehensive and reasonably priced.

The location is excellent if you have a car and are visiting downtown Boston, Harvard, or MIT. In 30 minutes we were in the Boston Common Garage in Downtown Boston at $28.00 a day M to F all day or $12.00 a day Sat and Sunday. It's a 24-hour self-park garage and easy off the highway, safe and no hassle. We left the car there all day, and even came back to change clothes one time. It right in the middle of the city and you don't have to worry about it closing, or someone else parking your car, or being over-charged.

On Sunday it’s easy to find free on-street parking in Boston and we did that too.

Boston was easy to drive, but confusing street system, so use a talking GPS if not very familiar with Boston. It was our first time there.

It would be a no-brainer to return to this Hotel again.

Big Tip: If you are tired of hotel or chain restaurant food or the high prices, and have a car, drive down the block from the hotel to a Local place called, "The Restaurant," for some home cooking. Low key, good foods, nice staff, inexpensive, very accommodating, where the locals eat--cafeteria style--order at counter and sit down and enjoy. Recommended to us by an employee of the Crown.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple