“Great Thai Food”

Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was a little leery when entering the small trailer for dinner, but the food was so great with fresh vegetables and great service, that when we had out-of-town guest, I returned with them the following week. The restaurant has limited seating and you may have to wait for a table on the weekend, but four of us had a table for four on a Thursday evening without a wait at 6:30 p.m. Our guests were pleasantly surprised with the quality and flavor of the four different meals we ordered. There is a spice rating and if too mild, they can make the dish more spicy per each person's liking. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited October 2013

Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Well above average Thai food in cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Lanna Thai Diner is situated in an old diner on a main street in Woburn. We've been there several times, and the first time was shift for both of my kids who previously insisted that they liked Chinese food but not Thai food.

In particular, the curries and the Pad See Yew are favorites of the family. We've also had the second dish at a number of other places, and Lanna ranks at the top. We have never tried the staple Pad Thai, but we'd guess that it is also a safe bet.

Being a diner format, there is minimum seating and little flexibility to arrange for large parties.

• Visited June 2013
Bedford, Massachusetts
“Cute diner with above average Thai cuisine”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have order takeout from this establishment many time but had only eaten inside a few times because it is hard to get a seat. Recently I had lunch in this cute (tiny) Worcester diner from the 1950's. Food was fresh, well prepared and flavorful. Serving sizes were generous and the prices were reasonable. I would not hesitate to go back again.

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing Thai diner!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I visited this dinner with colleagues after everyone said this is must place to visit in woburn! The place is tiny trailer with 14 seats. You'll need to go in early or late if you need to sit down to eat-which is recommended! The taste of vegetarian fried rice and yellow curry with firm tofu were awesome-One of best Thai I've tasted in and around the area! Parking is bit inconvenient since it is on main street-find parking a bit far away and walk to diner.

• Visited December 2012
boston, ma
“Great food and service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite lunch spots. Visit Max. He's always working there. This is a cute diner, nothing fancy, sits maybe about 20 people. The food is great here, pricing is good - cheaper at lunch - service is always friendly. Take out is available as well so you can call ahead. Try the pad Thai, crazy noodles, the spicy noodle soup, eggplant basil sticky rice, everything is great. I highly recommend this place.