“Excellent Italian Restaurant”

Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Woburn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Inconspicuous restaraunt nestled in downtown Woburn. The place was on the small side but had its own unique charm. The food and service was excellent. Well worth the wait for a table. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tremonte is 10 years old and I have eaten there 20 times. The menu is good, the service is good and the prices are pretty good. I think the strengths of this restaurant are extremely consistent meals and service. The bar tenders have been there since its inception as have a number of the waitresses so it must be a decent work place. I like it

1  Thank rollingstone011
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I heard good things about Tremonte so we made a reservation for a Saturday nite. Started wiyh a bottle of wine and the shrimp appertizer. The wine was not so good but the shrimp was excellent. My wife had the veal parm with pasta and I had the chicken/eggplant parm with potato au grautin. All the food was excellent and the portions were generous. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had dinner here by myself while traveling on business.

The ambience is pleasant and inviting.

I started with an order of mussels in white wine sauce, accompanied by a glass of sauvignon blanc. The mussels were very good, and I ate the broth with a spoon because it was so good.

For my main course, I had the rack of lamb with mushrooms and sauteed spinach as sides. The lamb was cut into 8 individual pieces and grilled. The lamb was absolutely delicious. The spinach and mushrooms were also good. I had a glass of Chianti with the lamb.

The service was friendly and attentive.

I would definitely eat here again.

Tip: There is a parking lot behind the restaurant. The back door entrance says "H&R Block" in large letters on it. As you get closer to the door, you can see that it also has the name of the restaurant in smaller letters at the top.

1  Thank ARWhite
Reviewed December 10, 2013

First off, don't forget to make a reservation. This is a very popular restaurant, and lots of big parties go there for family events or business dinners. It's a very festive looking restaurant with fancy lighting and a cool looking bar. There is bar seating (probably first come first serve, though I've never sat there) and dining tables. The wait staff is good, friendly enough and attentive. They supply bread and dipping oil before the meal that is very tasty. The meals are delicious and well portioned! As close to true Italian food as you'll get, without being in the North End. There is an array of options for food, including some more gluten conscious choices. Great place to go with family, on a romantic outing, for a business dinner, or even a holiday get together with friends! Does tend to be more on the pricier side, so be prepared.